Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Annette B

Avoid at all cost,go elsewhere

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Oct 2023
If I could give this a minus score I would.I would like this passed onto the general manager and I will be following up to make sure this has been done. I am absolutely disgusted with our stay in October. On previous occasions you have failed with your service ie: taken payment twice,put us in a room that was full of condensation. Stupidly on my part I thought I would give you another chance, what a mistake that was.
As a member I pre-book well in advance and only the very best room. This costs me an arm and a leg everytime but for the proximity to the airport and for the view I pay it.
On the 2/10/23 I checked in only to be put on the first floor in room 101. This is the type of room I paid for but I didn't pay not to see the airport and to have the window fully covered in a black net.
I then complained and my daughter and I were moved to the 6th floor. This should never have happened.How can you possibly sell this room that is so expensive as an airport view room? It's far from that.
When speaking to the staff member (male) that moved us I requested the 6th floor room on our return on the 13/10/23.(which I had also pre booked).
He assured and promised me we would have the 6th floor room and not the first floor. On checking out on the 3/10/23 I spoke to a young lady who also confirmed we would definitely have the 6th floor room on our return and it could not be changed by anyone,she even showed me the computer and it was highlighted in a red box.
Well surprise we returned on the 13/10/23 only to have that room taken from us and put back on the first floor with the net.I once again complained and asked for an explanation only to be told there were no notes and that room wasn't booked. They then couldn't provide us with the expensive room I had paid for.How embarrassed do you think myself and my daughter were when we were given a room with a king size bed that we had to share( she's 27) because the sofa bed is so lumpy I wouldn't let my dog sleep on it. Apparently the $100 discount and free binoculars made up for your continuous stuff ups over many years. I had no choice but to take a room of lower standard and share a bed.
This is the last time I will EVER book with you,Ive had it. On checking out the girl was so rude.Your staff could take some lessons in manners from the Novotel who I will be booking with in the future. I am absolutely disgusted with the service from Rydges and I will be letting people know not to book with you.

Annette Bowman
    AU$214
Free parking
View more hotels in Mascot
6,136 results
All reviews across the road international terminal t bus next morning an early flight rooftop bar sydney airport comfortable bed king room car park convenient location room service domestic flight mini bar buffet breakfast an overnight stay stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2023

This hotel is ideal for a stopover if you have an early international flight the following day. The hotel is located right opposite the Departure area so you can park in the adjacent carpark and walk to the terminal in the morning. We ate in the restaurant for dinner and the food and service were excellent.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 5 October 2023

Took concerns away flying out of Sydney Airport. Travelled from north Sydney and avoided any traffic holdups the following morning. Was able to redeem Qatar Avios which made it worth while. A bonus from 🇶🇦.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

This hotel is expensive but it is worth it. It is a very easy walk to the international terminal and a nice stress free start to your holiday. There is a well stocked mini bar. The room was modern and completely quiet. There is an online check out system which means checking out is a breeze.

Room tip: Get upstairs to the bar "Cloud Nine" as soon as they open if you want a good seat to watch the aeroplanes.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2023

This Hotel was an amazing experience for our family of 5.
We had stayed in an executive Family Suite.
The room was amazing.
The kids loved watching the planes. My husband and I enjoyed a meal and drinks in the bar downstairs.
The convenience to the terminal and the bus to the domestic terminal was just amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 30 September 2023

I've stayed at this hotel several times, it is expensive but you're right across the road from International departures so with small kids it's just easier for really early flights.

This time however I wasn't impressed.
The hotel over the years has started to get way to expensive and at over $450 a night when we arrived at 9pm and left at 6am it was a really expensive stay.
What I wasn't happy about was booking a room with a sofa bed only to have the sofa bed not be made up - no sheets, no blankets for it etc.
Why would you have a room with a sofa bed but not provide any linen for it?
I had to get my kids to bed for the early flight so it was too late to call reception to get this done, so I had to rip half the linen off the main bed to put on the sofa bed for one of my kids to sleep on - for the price this was ludicrous and it has made me re-think this hotel as an option for the future.