Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Suzanna H
Sydney, Australia

Highly recommended and worth the price.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Oct 2023
This hotel is expensive but it is worth it. It is a very easy walk to the international terminal and a nice stress free start to your holiday. There is a well stocked mini bar. The room was modern and completely quiet. There is an online check out system which means checking out is a breeze.
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Get upstairs to the bar "Cloud Nine" as soon as they open if you want a good seat to watch the...
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • eDreams
2.6 km from Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel
View more hotels in Mascot
6,136 results
All reviews across the road international terminal t bus next morning an early flight rooftop bar sydney airport comfortable bed king room car park convenient location room service domestic flight mini bar buffet breakfast an overnight stay stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2023

This Hotel was an amazing experience for our family of 5.
We had stayed in an executive Family Suite.
The room was amazing.
The kids loved watching the planes. My husband and I enjoyed a meal and drinks in the bar downstairs.
The convenience to the terminal and the bus to the domestic terminal was just amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 30 September 2023

I've stayed at this hotel several times, it is expensive but you're right across the road from International departures so with small kids it's just easier for really early flights.

This time however I wasn't impressed.
The hotel over the years has started to get way to expensive and at over $450 a night when we arrived at 9pm and left at 6am it was a really expensive stay.
What I wasn't happy about was booking a room with a sofa bed only to have the sofa bed not be made up - no sheets, no blankets for it etc.
Why would you have a room with a sofa bed but not provide any linen for it?
I had to get my kids to bed for the early flight so it was too late to call reception to get this done, so I had to rip half the linen off the main bed to put on the sofa bed for one of my kids to sleep on - for the price this was ludicrous and it has made me re-think this hotel as an option for the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

We stayed here for 1 night at the end of our 3 week Australia journey. We were flying in from Cairns and the plane was delayed many hours. Instead of arriving early evening we arrived closer to midnight. We ended up taking a taxi for about $45 AUD because the shuttle had already stopped. It was a longer drive then expected due to night construction and we were tired.

Kudos to a young pleasant lady named Desiree who greeted us at automatic doors & helped bring our suitcases in and get us settled. She even brought milk up to room for my husband. The room was clean and basic with good water pressure and bed was comfortable. We got a few hours sleep at least and had enough time to enjoy the buffet breakfast with a pretty good variety including a make your own smoothie machine.

All we had to do was roll our suitcases out across the road and there was the international terminal - talk about handy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2023 via mobile

Only rating four star due to bedding. Great location and bedding , pity about the mould in shower…The location of the hotel can’t be faulted . I had a two night plane spotter’s room costing over $600 which had extra ‘perks’ . The view - unbelievable big tick there. However, there are many other things that need to be rectified. I had to chase up the extra perks on all fronts. I had to request the binoculars - when you book a specialist package they should be in the room on arrival so as not to inconvenience the guest to ask for them. I also had late checkout 1 pm. I asked the night before what time that was again to confirm and they didn’t have that on the system and said they would fix that. Only to be texted an online checkout link about two hours later saying 11 am when it should be 1pm.. I rang reception- no answer it rang out. Rang the next morning when I went to bathroom as I wanted to get back to sleep before long flight and was told that was fixed. 11am rolls by and I get a knock at my door ….. luckily I was up but would have been very annoyed if my late check out sleep has been disturbed. Especially when I had to follow up the hotel’s error. Tea also wasn’t refilled on second day and I had to ring for that. Breakfast buffet and in room delivery was great as was bed and pillows. Roof top bar was a nice touch. There is a card to maintenance which I filled out to ask for the mould, which was plentiful, on the shower tiles to be cleaned after first night and mould was the same when I came back to hotel. The card was left right where the dirty cups were, so cleaners ignored this completely. The mould in the grout was quite gross most walls affected , clearly has not been cleaned for weeks and waa not pleasant to shower in there as a result. If the cleaning and organisational issues got sorted, it would be a great hotel .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Eufemia Macri, Guest Services / Front Office at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2023

Dear Qldtravelbuff,

Thank you for the time taken to share your feedback. We're sincerely sorry for the shortfall mentioned. Please reach out to the Property Team direct on reservations_rydgessydneyairport@evt.com so that we can investigate the matter further. We value your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kristy L | Duty Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2023

The room was compact but functional and good for a one night stay. It was quiet and the beds comfortable. The convenience of being across the road from the International terminal was great. We arrived at domestic and caught the T-bus transfer to the International so no extra cost. The bistro/bar downstairs is open until 11pm.

Date of stay: August 2023