“Return to The Keller Door”
Review of 4 Pines Brew Pub

4 Pines Brew Pub
Ranked #14 of 325 Restaurants in Manly
Price range: USD 15 - USD 31
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Manly
Description: The love child of a post-surf beer and a casual conversation between a father and son – our brew pub in Manly is where 4 Pines was born. With our original microbrewery onsite, delicious seasonal food coming from the kitchen and the best Australian craft beer flowing from the taps, 4 Pines Brewpub is the greatest place on the Northern Beaches to kick back with family and friends and soak up the laid-back Sydney lifestyle.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Since my inaugural review of 4 Pines' latest venture into Northern Beaches Dining (which, let's face it, constitutes cafes, cafes and more cafes) I have returned to The Keller Door at least three times (I think I deserve a loyalty card) and can happily report that it is still amazing and I still love it.

The winter menu has yielded such delights as a Slow Cooked Lamb with Polenta, so comforting and sumptuous and warming I wanted to sleep with it, a succulent Barramundi with sparkling, zesty Asian flavours and an Octopus dish which was as tender and lyrical as a Fitzgerald Night.

The beer too continues to excite and surprise. I ate alone on the night 4 Pines celebrated IPA Day and marvelled at the brilliance of a New England IPA (which every man and his dog seemed to be ordering at the bar), perfectly matched against a Tandoori-inspired chicken and Bhaji number which was the best thing I had eaten all week. It made me wonder "why don't more places in Manly do this?" - a special night, to introduce me, the loyal customer, to something I haven't tried before. It excited me. It made me curious about what they'll do next. It made me happy.

I love it here. It's my happy place and I fully expect to post another review as soon as I am allowed. Thank you 4 Pines. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great and upstairs and downstairs has a different selection. But we really went for the beer sampling. They brew a ton of their own beer to try! Check out the pretty colors.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Obviously great beer and nice pub with good outside seats and a semi view of the water. Didn't try the food unsure if they do food

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

After making a late decision to head over to Manly we decided to have lunch at 4 Pines and it was a great decision. The food was perfect for lunch, not to large but more than enough to fill us up. The locally brewed beer was excellent. Try the Aussie Pale Ale, you won't be disappointed. I will be eating their again next time I'm in the area and will be trying more of their beers. The staff were also very attentive to make our experience as good as it was.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

4pines is the best Brewery in town! Great food matches and the small batch beers are always a must try