“Good aray”

Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Manly
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very good selection of Aboriginal art work...and not over prices what I like is the fact that it tells you where the art was one and by whom. Good selction

Date of experience: April 2018
"wharf"
"visitors"
"australia"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It was by pure accident that I went into this beautiful and exciting art-shop. Just stood in front of the shop-window, and couldn’t resist, I had to go in to look round Shopping was the end of the browsing, but God sees my soul, I did not intend to Too much bliss is offered to tempt the unsuspecting visitor in the end. Genuine handicrafts Aborigine jewelry, scarves, more beauteous paintings, small gifts, I could list the amount of treasure this shop offers for hours. Even if you don’t buy anything, to spend some time there like to go to an Aboriginal art exhibition. It is someplace that you have to see if you’re in Manly.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Visiting this shop was an experience in itself. Featuring all sizes and designs of traditional Aboriginal art in the form of canvases, boomerangs, didgeridoos, scarves, kitchenware etc. most of it sourced ethically from Indigenous artists in the Northern Territory. Prices range from less than $100 to $20,000 and there are some truly incredible masterpieces on display. This would be a great place for overseas visitors to purchase a true Australian souvenir. I didn’t purchase anything during my visit but I spent a considerable amount of time in the store admiring the art and I will be travelling back to Manly specifically to purchase a piece when I have my own home to display it in.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Amie P
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stopped by this shop while walking the Corso.Filled with Aboriginal art, the dot paintings are a feature and stand out well.
I was asked by our overseas guests if every item on display is authentically Aboriginal work.
This I could not answer and maybe this needs to be displayed.

Date of experience: October 2017