“Disappointed ”

DFO Homebush
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Homebush
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just 15kms from the Sydney CBD and near the Sydney Olympic Park, DFO Homebush has more than 80 stores with up to 70% off including Polo Ralph Lauren, Authentics (Converse), Oroton, Fossil, Country Road and much more!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I guess it depends what you are after but this was a disappointing visit for me.
This place is a big trek out of the CBD and I had high hopes. I have been to the Melbourne DFO several times so thought I knew what to expect. Maybe it’s just because I had a very specific shopping list in mind, not sure, this place didn’t deliver for me.
You might have better luck!

All reviews
"great selection"
"ralph lauren"
"great discount"

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

There were great brands there, from Escada to skechers and coach etc. I need lots of cloths as I am starting a new job with new dress codes, and need a whole new wardrobe, and I was so worried about how much I should spend. Fortunately I got to buy whatever I wanted with really good price. Just I think 6 p.m. is too easy to close for malls.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great place to visit if your after some great deals. Literally ever store was having crazy sales when we went there were people everywhere. If your going on the weekend definitely go early if possible as it gets packed!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Parking is snoring but the shops are good go to to level and there are always spots the food hall is basic but ok