Lowest prices for your stay
USD 85
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
Booking.comUSD 96
PricelineUSD 99
CheapTicketsUSD 85
All reviews st leonards pacific highway bus stop cafe hospital city sydney foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

The staff are very obliging and the hotel is very well appointed with an excellent menu form the restaurant
the rooms are very well set out plus the beds are excellent
We have been here a few times now and are looking forward to the next time

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank NswOldie
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Stayed here for three nights. From the lifts to the hallway to the rooms, the place is filthy with holes in the carpets and sheer curtains. The telephone as well as all other controls were the same. I disinfected the phone and didn't bother with the rest since I never use them. There was only one room service staff who went put of her way being nice and changed a dirty blanket in my room that had different types of hair (yes, including the short/curly type), the other two who brought up my food were rude and unpleasant. I ordered dinner (fish on pesto sauce), on the last night and spent the rest of the night running to the toilet so yes, you can call it food poisoning. I imagine it was the 'pesto' because if it's not made fresh on the spot it can go bad very quickly. I have stayed in other budget hotels that were clean regardless. There is no excuse. And to the manager, please avoid the "spin" response trying to justify your disgusting hotel.

Room tip: Avoid at all cost.
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Hungrydogie
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Great little hotel, reception staff were wonderful, very welcoming, nothing too much trouble.
The rooms were very spacious and well appointed. The cleaners had done an exceptional job. The bed was fantastic, very comfy.
The location of this hotel is so convenient, not far from St Leonards Rail Station (approx 10 mins walk) but also a bus stop almost opposite that you can get to either Manly or City .
Cant wait to go back there.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 July 2020

Awesome place very comfortable room is clean and staff are very friendly and helpful especially the front desk man John.we were staying there for our appointment with specialist at the royal north shore hospital.the price for the room is affordable for Sydney price.thank you

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2020

I stayed while supporting a family member in a nearby hospital. My room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. I greatly appreciated the complimentary shuttle service provided in the mornings. I was overwhelmed by the care of staff who looked out for me, aware of why i was there: some places talk about caring, Urban St Leonards really does.

Date of stay: January 2020