Lowest prices for your stay
USD 91
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Hotels.comUSD 91
PricelineUSD 106
TravelocityUSD 91
All reviews st leonards pacific highway bus stop cafe hospital city sydney foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This was a handy hotel to stay at. The rooms were modern and comfortable. The only problem is being located on a busy road, but it did quieten down mostly at night. Still there was some traffic, and the rooms weren't sound proof. The temperature in the room also couldn't be controlled, which I find a little frustrating (but not uncommon in hotels). Free secure parking was included which is great.

Room tip: Try to get a room away from the main road at the front if possible
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Our stay was for a hospital visit for my husband. Only 500m from the hospital door. Fantastic beds and very quiet. Sure Cafe served terrific meals and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You could not want for more in this little gem on the highway. Lovely staff who went out of their way to make us feel at home.

Room tip: Courtyard rooms are the way to go, lovely area to sit and relax outside.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stay at the urban every month when I’m in Sydney for work. I’ve tried other hotels like the Quest at St Leonard’s but for me the friendly service here is unsurpassed. From Vani and Faisal at reception to Terry and the courtesy bus, these faces make this a home away from home. Room service is great, so is the restaurant (especially the steak and crème brûlée). If you’re after sterile, impersonal luxury this might not be the place for you, but if it’s service, warmth and human hospitality that floats your boat then I highly recommend the Urban.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The service here was amazing. We turned up unexpectedly at 11pm because our planned accommodation were hopeless. The lady in reception was fantastic. She booked us in with no hassle whatsoever, and upgraded our room since we had been so inconvenienced, by a completely different hotel! The room was clean and a major upgrade from what we had initially booked at another hotel, for around the same price.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here courtesy of SBS Television as I was a guest on the ‘Insight’ program.
Room was good and bedding fantastic although I was on the highway side and the noise was bad.
The ground floor cafe is great and for breakfast I had the avocado mash with poached eggs with a side of bacon yummo.

Trip type: Travelled on business