Lowest prices for your stay
USD 91
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Booking.comUSD 103
PricelineUSD 106
eDreamsUSD 103
All reviews st leonards pacific highway bus stop cafe hospital city sydney foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Our stay was for a hospital visit for my husband. Only 500m from the hospital door. Fantastic beds and very quiet. Sure Cafe served terrific meals and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You could not want for more in this little gem on the highway. Lovely staff who went out of their way to make us feel at home.

Room tip: Courtyard rooms are the way to go, lovely area to sit and relax outside.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stay at the urban every month when I’m in Sydney for work. I’ve tried other hotels like the Quest at St Leonard’s but for me the friendly service here is unsurpassed. From Vani and Faisal at reception to Terry and the courtesy bus, these faces make this a home away from home. Room service is great, so is the restaurant (especially the steak and crème brûlée). If you’re after sterile, impersonal luxury this might not be the place for you, but if it’s service, warmth and human hospitality that floats your boat then I highly recommend the Urban.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The service here was amazing. We turned up unexpectedly at 11pm because our planned accommodation were hopeless. The lady in reception was fantastic. She booked us in with no hassle whatsoever, and upgraded our room since we had been so inconvenienced, by a completely different hotel! The room was clean and a major upgrade from what we had initially booked at another hotel, for around the same price.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here courtesy of SBS Television as I was a guest on the ‘Insight’ program.
Room was good and bedding fantastic although I was on the highway side and the noise was bad.
The ground floor cafe is great and for breakfast I had the avocado mash with poached eggs with a side of bacon yummo.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I stayed in the hotel for three days on a business trip to Sydney. I ate in the restaurant for a couple of nights and a couple of things stood out.

The staff (Maria & Sophie particularly) was attentive and professional. The food, in particular the home made pie was really good. I am bit of a pie fan, and its probably the best I have had in quite a while.

One thing that irks me about many restaurants is how the staff will walk to a table take an order or whatever and then walk out again - without looking around to see if anyone needs them at the table. Not so here, these ladies were not imposing but always looking around. Well done.

The room was nice and the rates not too bad. Overall a good experience and would not hesitate to return.

Room tip: Good spot to stay out of the city but easy walk to trains etc with quick access to the city.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business