“Breakfast by the sea with friends”

White Rock Cafe at Long Reef
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We spent the night at a friend house were we share a lovely dinner and drinks. The next morning we headed for the Long Reef Golf Club for breakfast the location is right on the ocean. We decided to eat outdoors as the morning was sunny and mild. The menu is simple with all the usual breakfast goodies our friends ordered the bacon and eggs my wife order the eggs benedict and I ordered the big breakfast. These is no table service so you must order at the counter and the food is delivered to your table along with your coffee. The food and coffee was yummy and you can't beat the location right on the water.

Mark and Anne
Sydney Australia

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I love going to long reef golf club for lunch with my friends and family. It's such a stunning spot looking out over the water, and I love going for a walk around the immaculate golf course after such a filling and delicious meal and a coffee/wine/beer. My favourite thing on the menu is the seafood platter. It's to die for!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Food exceeded my expectations. The service was very friendly. It is worth booking as it gets very busy.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We really enjoy eating here. Good value, excellent service and the food is great quality and a good choice of dishes.
Become a house member and you get your fees back in benefits and really enjoy the location and all that the club offers.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I took my mum to LRGC for Mother's Day lunch. We had the loveliest lunch and although it was a cool day- the outlook and view is always impressive. The barramundi was delicious and I also the chicken so a salad. Plenty of burgers, salads, sandwiches to choose from.
Always good consistent good and service

Date of visit: May 2017