Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 56
USD 111
Agoda.com
USD 50
eDreamsUSD 111
Expedia.comUSD 56
CheapTicketsUSD 56
All reviews close to the airport double room an early flight train station enjoyed my stay short stay josh
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019

Staff went out of his way to assist, carried bag upstairs for 2 females. Friendly and bed was comfy. Would recommend taking a bottle of water, there were cups available but. No fridge in room, tea and coffee provided. Shower was fantastic

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

I normally check hotel reviews on here before I book and unfortunately in this case I didn’t. We just needed one night and wanted close to airport as our flight was 6am the next day( thank goodness we were only there less than 12 hours but that was more than enough)

On arrival I thought it looked like a back packers from the outside. It only got worse once inside. Room was absolutely tiny I couldn’t even open my case in the room. I had to put my case on the bed to open.

It was filthy, crumbs etc all over floor and on top of the bed head. And the noise was terrible. I didn’t get a wink of sleep all night. Could hear everything from guests around our room (some were up all night talking etc) , cases being rolled on the tiles directly past our room and everytime water got turned on it was so loud and sounded like it was literally gushing down our wall.

Toilet didn’t flush properly.

No cutlery or fridge.

Stains on doona which had no doona cover.

We paid $110 for the room plus $20 Uber getting there then another $17 on Uber getting Back to airport. 100% not worth $110!!!!

Do yourself a favour and Book elsewhere if you want to get any sleep and be comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BEC1234
Reviewed 24 October 2019

This is a clean comfortable hotel close to airport. We used the shuttle as a group to international terminal, very convenient. Restaurant very well priced with good meals but a bit slow for breakfast. Easy walk from Arncliffe station which saves on those ridiculous train fares to the airport stations.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2019

This hotel avoided
1) on two main roads with single glazing on windows, you feel the trucks pass
2) filthy shower, I had my shoos on then has to pack wet shoos
3) old out of date images showing the pub befor the cheep reno faded
4) a rate that should have you in a 31/2 to 4 star hotel not a 1 star pub!!!! Greedy Greedy Greedy

Room tip: another real hotel unless you like doggy pubs
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank felicitymeijer
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

Check in staff was very friendly and helpful, and the shuttle bus service that they run before 10am is very helpful, it is $9, so cheaper to get an uber for more than 2 people most of the time.

The rooms are dirty, bathroom mirror was visibly unclean and there was no covers on the beds doona.

Our room had a window that opened towards the street, I would have preferred if there was bars or something a little bit safer. I could hear other hotel guests all night, as well as the roads, so don’t expect much sleep here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple