3,898 results
All reviews murphy bed all you can eat south beach sunny isles ocean view pool side private beach great beach rental car huts tiki michelle poolside cvs ft lauderdale
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The place is outdated. Only 1 clerk to check in. No manager. Hallways reek of pot. Fees galore. Security fee when they charge you at check in, but refund 3 to 5 business days later. Open duct work in hallways. Occupied rooms assign as unoccupied rooms. Furniture has stains. This is not a resort. Mattress is hard. Square, small, and flat pillows. Drawers do not close. 2 out of 3 elevators working. Do not stay here. Go somewhere else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank john s
RobertDuffy317, Manager at Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to make sure we provide the best guest
experience. Your comments will be shared with our management team.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

In Miami Beach this is a old hotel they don’t take care of this facility need to be clean and outdated staff are nice but the room is old need new window new furniture they from 1980 parking is $20 per day self parking I am not coming back to this hotel. Airbnb has better price and clean apartment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RobertDuffy317, Manager at Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

HI Andy,
experience. Your comments will be shared with our management team.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel lobby looks fine, the lobby bar had a lot of flies around it ... service is ok, the hotel itself is very dirty , the carpet on the corridors is filthy !!! Initially we had a older room , we could not even stay in it for 2 seconds that's how bad it was, we got another room , little better , nice view of the ocean but poorly decorated , cheap tile in the bathroom falling apart . Staff was nice but ownership of the hotel better step up with renovations . If you get a deal from Groupon for like $50 a night then fine but otherwise do not waste your money !!!

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Margot H

I'm very sorry for our lapses in service during your stay; we clearly experienced some breakdowns in communication. Additionally, I regret that our accommodations left you underwhelmed and that you did not find us to be a good value. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on to improve our guest experience. Thank you for staying with us and for your time in reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Went there to celebrate my birthday & a friend sent me a bottle of champagne as a surprise. It is hotel policy that if you have something delivered to the hotel, you go to the desk to check on it, so they say. It was a surprise, so I had no idea that I had a package. After my trip my friend asked if I received my bottle. Nope & wasn't even notified that I had a package delivered or that I needed to pick it up. Called the hotel to complain & they pretty much said that isn't their policy to deliver packages to rooms or notify you have a package. Well then if that is the case, then you shouldn't be allowed to sign for a package if you are not going to notify the guests that something has arrived. When I called them about it, they at least said they found the champagne and someone didn't go and enjoy my bottle. With that incident and the hotel in need of a serious remodel, not sure I would go there again. The bottle of champagne was at least returned to the company that delivered it and a refund was given to my friend. Tried to file a complaint & I got one phone call and I called him back, but has he called me back again, NOPE. The pictures online make the hotel look beautiful, which is not what it is in real life.

Room Tip: Opted to get ocean view and our door to the tiny balcony was broken. Just not worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 December 2017

This hotel was exactly what I was looking for, to spend one night celebrating my 1 year anniversary. Perfect location, beautiful views, great staff and amazing amenities. One staff member you should definitely see is the concierge Cedric, great customer service. He will accommodate you the best way possible, he definitely made sure our stay was unforgettable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, the only thing I regret was booking just one night. This hotel made us feel like we were in paradise.

Room Tip: Executive suite
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

HI Lisdryc,
Thank you, the excellent review of our hotel. We strive to make sure we provide the best guest experience. Your comments will be shared with our management team. I will share your kind words with Cedrick's manager.