The rooms at this hotel are incredible! Spacious with a king bed by the window, separate sitting area with french doors separating it from the bedroom, a lovely bar area with sink, micro, fridge and safe but unfortunately no coffee maker. Beautiful crown molding throughout and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The room was immaculate with crisp linens and perfect towels. Checking in and out was a breeze and the staff extremely warm and friendly.
Great lobby and the pool area was very large and the pool was 6 feet deep at one end something you don't see too often. The beach was fabulous and right by the fishing pier. Great location on Collins Avenue. The hotel is older so there are some signs of wear and tear but a ton of charm.
Our only complaint was the breakfast room. And the tables and chairs here were very run down.I love to have breakfast at the hotel I am staying in but we only had one breakfast out of six that we didn't complain about. Cold potatoes. slimy eggs, toast cooked on one side only and No Service but an automatic 18% gratuity. After our 1st breakfast the next day I mentioned that I would like my potatoes hot and every morning I asked again but only one day did we have hot potatoes. The last morning our waitress came over after we had finished and not looking at the plate of barely eaten food asked how was our meal and I said terrible. When she asked why I didn't tell her I said that she never came back to the table. She did say that she would tell her supervisor but we were charged for the meal anyway. Only once did the wait stuff come back to the table after we had started eating to check on the quality of our breakfast or to see if we needed cream or ketchup. We always had to flag down a server to ask for the bill and considering that most people went for the buffet and they were not understaffed I could not believe how poor the service was. If the restaurant adds an 18% gratuity for service then you don't get service I think that the management should train their staff on the basics of good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort offers world-class services combined with outstanding value in a beautiful oceanfront setting. Our guest rooms feature ocean or cityscape views, some with balconies overlooking the ocean. The resort amenities include a private beach, an oceanfront pool surrounded by a 20,000 square foot pool deck, 5 on-site dining venues, spa, a historic pier, children's playground as well as a wide selection of beach sports and kids activities. Share your adventures through social media with free WiFi throughout the resort and the most picturesque backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beachside Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Newport Beachside Resort
- Newport Miami Beach
- Newport Hotel Miami Beach
- Newport Beachside Hotel Resort
- Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort Sunny Isles Beach, Florida