Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 252
USD 102
USD 90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 389
USD 197
  • Beachfront
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 219
Official Site
USD 181
USD 177
Priceline
Hotwire.com
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
Hotels.com
Great Miami Vacations(Sunny Isles Beach)
Agoda.com
Intracoastal Yacht Club(Sunny Isles Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,111 results
All reviewsil mulinocosta grillhouse cartranquility pooljuan carlosrolls roycesadult poolfour seasonsbedroom oceanfront suitethe general managerkids clubhuge bathroomtop of the lineevery guestsunny islesthe ritzsteam room
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was there for a company conference and felt amazing. The room was spacious and beautiful. I'd never stayed at a hotel room that had a doorbell - took me a second to figure that out LOL; Everything was impeccably beautiful. Housekeeping was methodical every day with freshening up and turning down the room. The spa was just the most magical place on earth. I would definitely return!

Stayed: October 2017
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear victoriafleary,

What a great treat to receive such wonderful review and what immense pleasure to pamper you at Acqualina. Thank you for visiting and sharing your experience in this forum, we truly and greatly appreciate it. Please come back again to join us for more rest, relaxation and celebration at your new "home away from home". Until then, all of Acqualina remains at your service!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Just got back from 5 days at the Acqualina Resort and I am trying to figure out when I can come back. My family and I were so sad to leave. From the minute you drive up, they treat you like a special guest. The rooms are high end and the pool beach experience can’t be topped. Simply put, I love this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jordan L
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jordan L,

What a great treat to receive such wonderful review and rest assured, the pleasure was all ours. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of service in researching availability for a future visit, we would be elated to welcome you back to your new "home away from home"! Thank you again and have a wonderful day, warm regards from Sunny Isles!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is the first time I am writing a review for any hotel but this place deserves it. Absolutely the best service I have had at any hotel. Giavanna at the concierge was extremely helpful and accommodating. Will definitely be back at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Meyer Z
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Meyer Z,

We are truly honored to be the first resort in receipt of your review and most of all highly appreciative that you have chosen to visit Acqualina and enjoyed it so much. It was a pleasure to be of service and thank you for highlighting Giovanna as well. We are proud to have her as part of our team and already look forward to delighting you again in the future. Have a wonderful day and warm regards!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

So good to be back! Once you experience Acqualina and the amazing staff, it’s hard to not return. Certainly you will remark it’s the best service to be found. Our fourth time and it continues to excel. The remodeled restaurant is stunning and we enjoy the tranquil color scheme. For a change, we stayed in a room facing the Intercoastal, the view of Miami at night was
Awesome and we appreciated that with the balcony door closed there was no street noise.
Familiar faces were everywhere and we were treated like royal family. Conrad and Rey made sure we were beach ready everyday and endlessly adjusted our setup to maximize time in the sun. Breakfast brought smiles and service from Juan Carlos and Patricia, Jaime, and omelets of perfection from Jose. Il Mulino manager Carlos took good care of us and we have so much fun talking with Jose at the bar, he surprises us with wonderful wine. Gustavo runs a tight ship and our dinner at AQ is special and the new menu enjoyable.
No trip to Acqualina is complete without pool service and conversation catching up with the effervescent Sara!
The beach, spa, and pools are beautiful but the real treasure is the staff, warm and genuine, they define customer service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AAGCAA

Dear AAGCAA,

What a great treat to receive such wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing these lovely sentiments in this forum. We enjoyed having you back year after year and appreciate your patronage and loyalty.
Rest assured I have already taken the liberty to indulge all of our team members who were equally elated and enthused! It was such a great pleasure to pamper you and thank you for highlighting Conrad, Rey, Juan Carlos, Patricia, Jaime, Jose, Carlos and Sara.
We have means to reward our excellent team of Dream Makers and I will gladly do so. Please do not let too much time pass and come to visit again soon! We miss you already!

Have a wonderful day and warm regards

With Sincerity,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Acqualina was thoroughly enjoyable with a amazing service and extremely professional staff. From the moment we walked into the room, we knew this was going to be a truly special experience. From the amazing ocean views to the great accommodations and dining, this was an extremely memorable trip. One particular person- Lukas Canio deserves special mention. He made it a point to greet us by name and treated us like we were his own family! He is representative of the true Acqualina experience and I would highly recommend this place to any family looking to get away!

Stayed: March 2018
AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your sentiments in this forum and I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations! It was a great pleasure and privilege to be of service and I am elated to know that particularly Lukas delivered excellence and was able to create long lasting and positive memories for you. Rest assured we have means to reward greatness and I will gladly see to it. Thank you again and please come back to visit again soon! All of Acqualina remains at your service.