1,134 results
All reviews il mulino costa grill house car tranquility pool juan carlos rolls royces adult pool four seasons bedroom oceanfront suite kids club huge bathroom ice water top of the line sunny isles the ritz steam room car service
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife & I just spent a long weekend there & the staff couldn't be more friendly. It's expensive, but we knew that going in. $90 for the buffet breakfast, $12 for lunch sandwiches. Ironically, it was only an additional $140 over a 3 night stay to upgrade to an unbelievable oceanfront suite. Highly recommended to do that. Our friends chose not to, so we were able to see what a standard room looked like, in comparison to ours. They immediately wish they had, it's a no-brainer. It's more like a condo, and almost too much for our short stay. Full sized kitchen, breakfast nook. The huge balcony was a great place to sit and have a drink in the evening, or catch the sunrise right out your door.
The beach staff was extremely attentive & helpful. There is an overwhelming European feel among the other guests, which we loved.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the oceanfront suite. It's not much more expensive, compared to what you get.
Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andre L
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear Andre L,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this lovely review and thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to pamper you and your wife for a romantic getaway. It was truly a pleasure to have you and it is wonderful to read that you were able to enjoy a marvelous suite with breathtaking views of the glistening Atlantic Ocean.

Thank you also for highlighting the services of our ladies and gentlemen at the Pool & Beach who work incredibly hard to provide a true luxury experience. Please come back and visit again soon, Acqualina will gladly remain your "home away from home"! I am sending warm wishes and sunshine from Miami to Ohio!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 September 2015

My mother and I had the most amazing time. Everything was perfect. Our room had an awesome view of the intercoastal waterway and city and it was extremely comfy. The food was to die for; I am so pleased that I got to experience both AQ and Il Mulino. Also the staff was perfect. I have never in my life had such great service. Everyone seems to love what they do and it shows in the way they service the guest. While everything was spectacular, I have to give the most praise to your staff. They are what make Acqualina such an experience.

Room Tip: Best views, direct access to the beach, ESPA, kids club, family friendly,
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear Selina S,

Thank you very much for taking the time and craft such exceptional account of your experience at Acqualina. I am delighted to read that we exceeded expectations and you particularly enjoyed the delectable culinary offerings at the resort. You have observed quite well, we do indeed love what we do and hence service is never a chore, it is our passion, pleasure and privilege. We truly appreciate your sentiments and already look forward to pamper you on a future visit to Acqualina.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

My husband and I recently returned from a four night stay at Acqualina. We absolutely loved it! The hotel only has a small number of rooms, less than 100 (the remainder belong to residents) which allows the staff the ability to really focus on pleasing each guest. Everyone was so friendly and willing to assist with anything we needed.

The rooms were beautiful; very spacious and really well decorated. We originally booked a room facing the highway and quickly upgraded to an oceanfront - definitely worth the splurge. Loved having our suite cleaned twice a day and the turndown service. We experienced one hiccup when the AC on our floor suddenly broke in the middle of the night but the hotel staff quickly arranged for us to sleep on another floor. The next morning they upgraded us to an even better room free of charge and even gave us a bottle of champagne, chocolates and an apology letter for the inconvenience. Way more than necessary, but it's things like that that will keep guests returning - including us.

We did one massage at the spa and used their facilities throughout our stay - loved the steam room. Gym was great; top notch equipment and little things like fresh fruit and bottled water, headphones etc that show a high level of detail to the desires of guests.

We had a great dinner at iL Mulino the first night. Our second meal there wasn't as memorable, it seemed like the waiter forgot about us and food was so-so. Breakfast buffet at AQ was delicious. Pizza at the pool bar grill was also great.

We were content to sit at the beach everyday on the chairs provided by the hotel. Loved having the staff layout the towels on your chairs and bring pitchers of iced water. Also loved waiter service on the beach for food/drinks. Iced coffee in the mornings was especially good and the waiter remembered how I like my coffee after the first morning for the remainder of our trip.

We went the 2nd week of Sept and the place was very empty. Fine by us though! There was literally no one in the adult pool the two days we swam in it (spent most of our time in ocean) We were there to relax and we definitely did.

Hotel is very secure, you need a key to operate the elevator and it will only work on your floor. You also need a bracelet when venturing into the pool or beach area.

All in all a fabulous trip and we will definitely go back. We love the Acqualina! Thanks for an amazing stay!

Room Tip: Select an oceanfront room
1  Thank amb459
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear amb459,

I cannot begin to express my heartfelt and sincere appreciation for such a wonderful review! It makes me incredibly happy that not only your experience was bar none but at the same token you truly had an opportunity to immerse yourself into "Acqualina" and all the exceptional amenities and services rendered.

Thank you so much for allowing us to pamper you, especially during your visit to our exceptional haven of relaxation, the "Acqualina Spa by ESPA". It was a true pleasure and privilege to have you and we are already eagerly anticipating your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of any assistance at all.

Until then I am sending some Florida sunshine your way and remain sincerely

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Just returned from a 4 night stay celebrating our 25th Anniversary. We have stayed at numerous luxury hotels including Ritz Carlton, I have to say I have never experienced service like this anywhere. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated like we were the only ones there. We booked a 1 bedroom suite, it was absolutely gorgeous. The bed was very comfortable and the maid service was outstanding. We had a couple of services at the spa and it was also amazing.
This is 5 star all the way and we can't wait to return.

3  Thank Disneyfan95
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear Disneyfan95,

Please know that all of us here at Acqualina are overjoyed having had the opportunity and the privilege to host you for your 25th anniversary. This is indeed a very special occasion and we are delighted that you chose our lovely resort, most importantly, that we surpassed your expectations and ensured a magnificent experience from beginning to end.

Rest assured your praise has already been shared and it will continue to fuel our ambition to further elevate and improve the existing. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any service in the future and we are looking very much forward to you next visit already!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Amazing trip, will return soon! Celebrated our 20th Anniversary and were treated like royalty. The service we received from every member of staff was outstanding, must say the houskeeping team preformed above and beyond anything i have ever experienced. Can't thank everyone enough for an amazing weekend, keep up the good work.

Dear jolynn,

Thank you kindly for your lovely sentiments shared here on Tripadvisor. It was wonderful having been able to pamper you and your husband; once again congratulations on celebrating this very special occasion here at Acqualina. It fills me with great pride and joy to know that our passionate and dedicated team exceeded your expectations and I have already shared your review with all. Please come back and visit again soon, we are already looking forward to welcome you back.