Review Highlights

Reviewed 4 March 2018
Pam A
Englewood, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews steam room my husband therapist pool spa service massage relaxation comfort wedding attendant girls
Reviewed 24 August 2018

This is a great place to relax and get pampered. the services they offer are innovative, new, they have a great line of products and the services are performed by qualified professionals. Cant wait to go back.

Christof P, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Ana Maria R,

Thank you very much for visiting our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA and for the glowing review! It was a pleasure to pamper you and rest assured, your sincere sentiments have already been shared with our team as well. We look forward to welcome you back again to this oasis of tranquility and please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any service.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Likely the best spa experience ever. The most attentive services and gorgeous facility. Cannot describe the level of relaxation and comfort. Incredible.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Pam A,

Thank you so much for your glowing review and it was a distinct pleasure and privilege to pamper you. We are looking forward to doing so again on a future visit and until then remain your "haven of relaxation"! With warm regards and sincerity

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I spent a spa day here while my husband had a business meeting elsewhere.

The spa is small but well-equipped with sauna, steam, relaxation rooms and an outdoor pool and jacuzzi area.

The attendants were extremely helpful without being obtrusive. About the time I was wondering if I should figure out where my lunch was, a server brought it to me poolside. (It was delicious.)

My massage was outstanding. The therapist was responsive to my feedback.

I would definitely return.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear sks028,

Thank you very much for visiting our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA and I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed this haven and oasis of tranquility. It was a pleasure to pamper you and rest assured, your sincere sentiments have already been shared with our team as well. We look forward to welcome you back again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any service.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We just left Aquafina. I wrote a review the first day and it exceeded our expectations. They bring you cold ice water on the beach hourly. They offer free spa service in rates. The staff are lovely and accommodating. You won't find a better quality place to stay!

AcqualinaManagement, Director of Front Office at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear marsha d,

On behalf of our Acqualina Family I wish to thank you for your review. We were elated to read your kind compliments and werwe especially thrilled to learn taht we had exceeded your expectations.

We would love to welcome you back "home" to Acqualina in the near future so that we may pamper you again.

Warmest regards,

Rachele Ibarra
Director of Front Office

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I had my wedding at the acqualina hotel and me and my husband wanted to have a spa day after the wedding so we went to the spa in the hotel and got massages. Words can't describe how gorgeous this spa is and how attentive the staff is. We felt like royalty it was so nice and relaxing. The massage itself was beyond relaxing I was practically drooling ! Everything about this spa is clean and beautiful. We hung by the pool ordered lunch and has drinks. Went into the steam room which was so nice. We can't wait until we visit the hotel again and can do another spa day here! Between the spa and the very friendly and attentive staff we are counting down the days till we go back!!

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear MandyJill,

It was such a great pleasure to host your wedding at Acqualina and once again congratulations! Thank you for allowing us to pamper you and I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the experience at our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA. Please know that I have already shared this lovely review with our entire team who was equally enthralled and enthused! We are looking forward to welcome you back for your first anniversary, if not sooner! Please let me know if I may be of any assistance in the interim, it would be an honor. Thank you again and have an amazing week!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Outstanding services on a spectacular property. Even more fun I would imagine as a couples experience.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear elliemae,

Thank you very much for visiting our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA! It was such a great pleasure to pamper you and I am delighted to read that you thoroughly relished the experience. Aside from enjoying the spa terrace with your significant other we also have a Royal Suite which allows couples to enjoy treatments simultaneously along with access to a private shower and steam room, relaxation lounge and terrace; the ultimate luxury indulgence. Please come back and visit us again soon and let me know if I may be of any service at all.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

ESPA Acqualina is my home away from home to be able to relax and enjoy myself. I had the honor of being part of the first-ever monthly health and wellness series that included a restorative session. My body and mind are not easily able to relax. In this session, I was able to actually feel myself relax even if it was for a short time. The Spa Director, Jocelyn Farmer truly is a GEM. The spa has a major asset with her; she finds any way to make every experience the best one possible. I look forward to being a part of many other themed events held during this series of events.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear kgmodel16,

Thank you very much for being such a loyal and frequent patron of the Acqualina Spa by ESPA and not only highlighting our wonderful services but also our exceptional Spa Director. We are thrilled to know how much you enjoy all the luxurious amenities and services provided and truly appreciate your sentiments. Please come back again and visit soon, our new Wellness Series will continue throughout the month of November as well!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I can't not describe with words how awesome my experience was. Since the minute we walked in the spa until the minute we left, the service was outstanding. The staff is very helpful and willing to serve! The spa director is friendly and professional, she makes sure you are having a great experience and enjoying your stay! The facility is impeccably clean and organize. Me and a friend came to the wellness series which is every first Tuesday of the month at 3:00 pm. We got to experienced the singing bowls meditation and it was amazing. Just what we needed and more... I highly recommend this spa as one of the best in town!

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for crafting your sentiments and sharing such wonderful praise in this forum with the world to read! It fills me with great pride and joy to know that our excellent team is taking such great care of you and you also enjoy all the luxurious amenities provided. Please continue to visit for our Wellness Series, we have a lot more exciting sessions coming up in the month of October. If there is anything at all I may personally assist you with, please do not hesitate. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Acqualina is one of the worlds great hotels. It is beautiful in appointment. The staff, and this is everyone is professional beyond any expectation. After a day you are greeted by your, name or happy birthday or happy anniversary as we were. Nee a towel, need a chair, need water, need anything and it is only a moment to be accommodated. Bath robes are the most luxurious ever. The restaurant in the building is first rate. Can make reservations ahead of time through OPEN TABLES.
You do not need to leave the building to be on the beach or eat.
One short coming, which I do not understand, the toilet seat is the height for a seven year old child. This annoyed me.

Dear berniez34372,

It is such great pleasure to read your praise and to know that our lovely team of dedicated hospitality professionals continues to exceed your expectations. At the same token please know it is a privilege to pamper you and we are always delighted to cater to your ever need and want! Please continue to frequent us as we are most appreciative of your patronage and already look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

ESPA Aqualina is my go-to place to relax and escape. The locker room is beautiful and clean, the staff is warm and helpful and the therapists are wonderful. Plan on staying for lunch and hanging out by the spa's outside pool.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Joanna S,

Thank you kindly for taking the time and express your appreciation for our Acqualina Spa by ESPA. It is such a great pleasure to know that we are your luxury spa of choice in South Florida and we are delighted to pamper you on every visit. I am delighted to know that you are not only enjoying all the luxurious amenities available but also the excellent service from our dedicated team of spa professionals. Please come visit again soon and do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of service.