“Crystal Sonic Healing & Sound Bath (Health & Wellness Series)”

Acqualina Spa by ESPA
More attraction details
Owner description: Well established throughout Europe as one of the premier spas in the world, ESPA now makes its home in the U.S. with a Miami Beach destination day spa at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Holistic, meditative, and restorative treatments based on Ayurvedic principles are the basis of this elite Miami Beach spa in South Florida, where guests are invited to enjoy the full day-spa experience. Quiet lounges, sauna and steam rooms, a spa pool and terrace, and a selection of spa cuisine comprise the ESPA Journey. Arrive at this Miami spa hotel and enjoy hours of peaceful relaxation both before and after spa treatments.
Reviewed 28 October 2016

ESPA Acqualina is my home away from home to be able to relax and enjoy myself. I had the honor of being part of the first-ever monthly health and wellness series that included a restorative session. My body and mind are not easily able to relax. In this session, I was able to actually feel myself relax even if it was for a short time. The Spa Director, Jocelyn Farmer truly is a GEM. The spa has a major asset with her; she finds any way to make every experience the best one possible. I look forward to being a part of many other themed events held during this series of events.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear kgmodel16,

Thank you very much for being such a loyal and frequent patron of the Acqualina Spa by ESPA and not only highlighting our wonderful services but also our exceptional Spa Director. We are thrilled to know how much you enjoy all the luxurious amenities and services provided and truly appreciate your sentiments. Please come back again and visit soon, our new Wellness Series will continue throughout the month of November as well!

All reviews
"wedding"
"attendant"
"girls"

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I can't not describe with words how awesome my experience was. Since the minute we walked in the spa until the minute we left, the service was outstanding. The staff is very helpful and willing to serve! The spa director is friendly and professional, she makes sure you are having a great experience and enjoying your stay! The facility is impeccably clean and organize. Me and a friend came to the wellness series which is every first Tuesday of the month at 3:00 pm. We got to experienced the singing bowls meditation and it was amazing. Just what we needed and more... I highly recommend this spa as one of the best in town!

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for crafting your sentiments and sharing such wonderful praise in this forum with the world to read! It fills me with great pride and joy to know that our excellent team is taking such great care of you and you also enjoy all the luxurious amenities provided. Please continue to visit for our Wellness Series, we have a lot more exciting sessions coming up in the month of October. If there is anything at all I may personally assist you with, please do not hesitate. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Acqualina is one of the worlds great hotels. It is beautiful in appointment. The staff, and this is everyone is professional beyond any expectation. After a day you are greeted by your, name or happy birthday or happy anniversary as we were. Nee a towel, need a chair, need water, need anything and it is only a moment to be accommodated. Bath robes are the most luxurious ever. The restaurant in the building is first rate. Can make reservations ahead of time through OPEN TABLES.
You do not need to leave the building to be on the beach or eat.
One short coming, which I do not understand, the toilet seat is the height for a seven year old child. This annoyed me.

Dear berniez34372,

It is such great pleasure to read your praise and to know that our lovely team of dedicated hospitality professionals continues to exceed your expectations. At the same token please know it is a privilege to pamper you and we are always delighted to cater to your ever need and want! Please continue to frequent us as we are most appreciative of your patronage and already look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

ESPA Aqualina is my go-to place to relax and escape. The locker room is beautiful and clean, the staff is warm and helpful and the therapists are wonderful. Plan on staying for lunch and hanging out by the spa's outside pool.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Joanna S,

Thank you kindly for taking the time and express your appreciation for our Acqualina Spa by ESPA. It is such a great pleasure to know that we are your luxury spa of choice in South Florida and we are delighted to pamper you on every visit. I am delighted to know that you are not only enjoying all the luxurious amenities available but also the excellent service from our dedicated team of spa professionals. Please come visit again soon and do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

If you need a break from your phone and computer, this is the place for you. Bernard is the best therapist to work out all those knots in your shoulders and neck. The spa is beautiful and provides everything you need. If you don't go into the crystal steam room, you'll regret it. You should also have a pedicure while enjoying the beautiful ocean view and eating delicious cookies. I'm a spa junkie and this is the only one that I always come back to again and again.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear JennAndreu,

What a wonderful review and my sincere gratitude for sharing it with the world on Tripadvisor. It is lovely to read how much you enjoyed your Acqualina Spa by ESPA experience and that particularly Bernard went above and beyond to exceed your expectations and aided in relieving all tension so you were able to luxuriously unwind and relax. Please come back and visit again, it has been a great pleasure to pamper you and we look forward to doing so again in the future!