Review Highlights
Girls get Pampered day

This is a great place to relax and get pampered. the services they offer are innovative, new, they... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Ana Maria R
Exquisite spa services

Likely the best spa experience ever. The most attentive services and gorgeous facility. Cannot... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2018
Pam A
Englewood, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews steam room my husband therapist pool spa service massage relaxation comfort wedding attendant girls
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

If you need a break from your phone and computer, this is the place for you. Bernard is the best therapist to work out all those knots in your shoulders and neck. The spa is beautiful and provides everything you need. If you don't go into the crystal steam room, you'll regret it. You should also have a pedicure while enjoying the beautiful ocean view and eating delicious cookies. I'm a spa junkie and this is the only one that I always come back to again and again.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear JennAndreu,

What a wonderful review and my sincere gratitude for sharing it with the world on Tripadvisor. It is lovely to read how much you enjoyed your Acqualina Spa by ESPA experience and that particularly Bernard went above and beyond to exceed your expectations and aided in relieving all tension so you were able to luxuriously unwind and relax. Please come back and visit again, it has been a great pleasure to pamper you and we look forward to doing so again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

ESPA always represents. It was our 27th anniversary and we were staying at Acqualina Resort and Spa in Sunny Isles, Florida for four days. You can't go to Acqualina without getting a spa treatment, so my first ESPA Body Treatment was the Body Wrap. For the last two years my "goto" body treatment was the Orange Blossom (which is amazing) but I wanted to explore the other treatments. We were gracefully greeted by Maria and given lovely tour of the amenities by Joseph. In the ladies changing area Juana assisted me and went the extra mile. She brought me a larger more comfortable robe and towel, also gave me a lager locker to accommodate my dress. Using the steam room, experience showers and saunas helped me unwind before my session. My masseuse Juraine welcomed me in the relaxation lounge and escorted me to the treatment room. The Body Wrap was very tranquil and calming, she was excellent in her craft. My husband's treatment was the Age Rebel Facial, this was his first ESPA treatment. His specialist was Viviana, he raved of her expertise and now looks forward to exploring other treatments in the future. A couple days later I returned for the Stress Buster mini massage with volcanic stones and upgraded the appointment with the Salt and Oil Scrub treatment. Juana greeted me again in the changing room as if we were old friends, it was very hospitable. On this occasion Abigail was my masseuse and after her soothing care and treatment, I was refreshed and ready to take on the world. Whether it is trying something new or sticking with your old favorites, ESPA body and face treatments will never let you down.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Jagu G,

Congratulations once again on your 27th anniversary and thank you very much for celebrating in style at Acqualina! I am delighted to read that our spa dream team continues to exceed your expectations and that you truly immersed yourself in the experience, allowing everyone to pamper and cater to your every need and want. Thank you for highlighting our exceptional team along with the luxurious amenities provided at the spa and please know that it has been nothing but a true pleasure and joy having been your destination of choice for this memorable getaway. Your continued loyalty and patronage is greatly appreciated and we are all looking very much forward to your next visit already!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

It is the second time I've been to this SPA and I loved both experiences. My fisrt was so impressive that I chose them to celebrate my birthday this august with a couple's massage with my husband. Staff is highly trained, very sweet and accommodating. Relaxation area is beautiful and confy (they don't have couples' relaxation room, though), we meet before or after in the pool, or together inside if we book the private room for the couple. You can relax by the pool and get lunch there. All the ambience is very relaxing and inviting. amenities are great too. Recommend and will come back for sure!

Dear michelesgarbi,

Thank you very much for returning to our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA and for sharing your sincere sentiments in this forum. It was nothing but a true pleasure and privilege to host you and your husband for this very special and exceptionally romantic birthday celebration! I am also delighted to read you took advantage of the private spa terrace with pool and roman waterfall jacuzzi as well as the bento box menu offered. Please come again and visit soon, whether for a celebration or to simply relax and unwind. Acqualina remains at your service!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Forbes Travel Guide is right because ESPA Acqualina is a really Five Star. From the beginning, valet parking was great complement (free). All indoor facilities ( steam, sauna, ice, relaxation, shower...) were amazing. Outdoor facilities ( pool, heated jet, views... ) were terrific. The whole staff( reception, pool area and massage therapist) were so professional and qualified . In my opinion, ESPA is one of the best in Miami. I will come back asap. 100 % recommended.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear LEMB1971,

What an exceptional review! Thank you so much for taking the time to craft such lovely sentiments and for sharing it in this forum. Please know that it was nothing but a true pleasure and joy to pamper you on this most recent visit and it is with much delight that I read you will be returning again in the future. Acqualina Spa by ESPA is truly a haven of relaxation in a most beautiful and serene setting, thank you for highlighting all the luxurious amenities and indulging! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of any service and we are already looking forward to welcome you back! Have a lovely day,

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the spa. Great staff, very courteous and pleasant. Professional and very gracious from the front desk to the masseuses: we had a great great time. The pool, the lunch: it was a paradise.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Victoria F,

What a wonderful review! Thank you very much for allowing our dedicated and passionate team of professionals to cater to your every need and want and contribute to a most memorable spa experience. It was a pleasure to pamper you and it is with much delight that I read how much you enjoyed our "haven of relaxation". Please come back to visit again soon and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I may be of any service.