Review Highlights
Girls get Pampered day

This is a great place to relax and get pampered. the services they offer are innovative, new, they... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Ana Maria R
Exquisite spa services

Likely the best spa experience ever. The most attentive services and gorgeous facility. Cannot... read more

Reviewed 4 March 2018
Pam A
Englewood, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews steam room my husband therapist pool spa service massage relaxation comfort wedding attendant girls
Reviewed 13 September 2016

It is the second time I've been to this SPA and I loved both experiences. My fisrt was so impressive that I chose them to celebrate my birthday this august with a couple's massage with my husband. Staff is highly trained, very sweet and accommodating. Relaxation area is beautiful and confy (they don't have couples' relaxation room, though), we meet before or after in the pool, or together inside if we book the private room for the couple. You can relax by the pool and get lunch there. All the ambience is very relaxing and inviting. amenities are great too. Recommend and will come back for sure!

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear michelesgarbi,

Thank you very much for returning to our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA and for sharing your sincere sentiments in this forum. It was nothing but a true pleasure and privilege to host you and your husband for this very special and exceptionally romantic birthday celebration! I am also delighted to read you took advantage of the private spa terrace with pool and roman waterfall jacuzzi as well as the bento box menu offered. Please come again and visit soon, whether for a celebration or to simply relax and unwind. Acqualina remains at your service!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Forbes Travel Guide is right because ESPA Acqualina is a really Five Star. From the beginning, valet parking was great complement (free). All indoor facilities ( steam, sauna, ice, relaxation, shower...) were amazing. Outdoor facilities ( pool, heated jet, views... ) were terrific. The whole staff( reception, pool area and massage therapist) were so professional and qualified . In my opinion, ESPA is one of the best in Miami. I will come back asap. 100 % recommended.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear LEMB1971,

What an exceptional review! Thank you so much for taking the time to craft such lovely sentiments and for sharing it in this forum. Please know that it was nothing but a true pleasure and joy to pamper you on this most recent visit and it is with much delight that I read you will be returning again in the future. Acqualina Spa by ESPA is truly a haven of relaxation in a most beautiful and serene setting, thank you for highlighting all the luxurious amenities and indulging! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I may be of any service and we are already looking forward to welcome you back! Have a lovely day,

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the spa. Great staff, very courteous and pleasant. Professional and very gracious from the front desk to the masseuses: we had a great great time. The pool, the lunch: it was a paradise.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Victoria F,

What a wonderful review! Thank you very much for allowing our dedicated and passionate team of professionals to cater to your every need and want and contribute to a most memorable spa experience. It was a pleasure to pamper you and it is with much delight that I read how much you enjoyed our "haven of relaxation". Please come back to visit again soon and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I may be of any service.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My job requires a lot of traveling. Every time I am in Miami area I visit the ESPA at Acqualina. The 5 star experience starts already with the check-in: the receptionists are extremely welcoming and warm. After a delicious tea I am normally using the steam room first before my treatment. I usually book a simple full body massage for 90min and only with the therapist Sinisa. He is truly wonderful and allows me to fully recharge my batteries during the massage. After the massage I spend some time in the relaxation area. The cookies there are home made and one of the best I have ever had. You can also have a culinary snack at the pool while relaxing and completing the day! Always a to-go for me and missed when I am not around.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at Acqualina Spa by ESPA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear sola1402,

Please know that it is truly appreciated that you have taken the time and shared your exceptional experience at the Acqualina Spa by ESPA in this forum. More importantly I am delighted you truly enjoyed and allowed us to pamper you throughout your visit. Thank you for highlighting Sinisa for exceeding your expectations, we have means to reward greatness and I will gladly do so. Please feel free to stop by again on one of your visits to Miami, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back! Have a wonderful weekend and sunny greetings!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I had the opportunity to experience the Spa at the Aqualina Resort and I was totally blown away! Walking in I was greeted like a celebrity, and from there it was all amazing. From the private spa pool, sauna, and steam room to the relaxation room and the best massage I've ever had....this was truly a day of pampering. The staff was super friendly while maintaining a great service attitude....it was all about my comfort and joy. I'll be back.....soon I hope!

Dear beabb460,

Thank you very much for visiting our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA during Spa month! It was a great pleasure to have you with us and I am delighted to read that you not only thoroughly enjoyed your day of pampering but also were able to take advantage of the great many luxurious amenities offered to spa patrons. Please come again and visit in the future, let me know if I may be of any service and have a lovely weekend!