“Great prices for big delicious meals”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place is just great for a meal after being in the beach all day. The prices are cheap and the meal size huge. The service was good and the beer cold. Will go back again next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a fun place to drink and dance! We've been going here for several years. Great crowds, good food and fun music.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give this restaurant a zero rating I would. I dropped in for a quick coffee one morning. It shouldn’t have been a problem considering there were only 4 tables occupied. It took 10 minutes for my so called server to acknowledge my presence. Another 20 minutes for my coffee to arrive. He forgot the milk and a spoon which took another 5 minutes. To top everything off the coffee was horrible.

2  Thank PMedKing
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My wife and I decided to share the fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and Dorado Fish fillet. We were waited on in good time and enjoyed the live entertainment while we waited for our meal. The restaurant was clean and the waiters friendly and professional. The food arrived in good time and was tasty and hot. We enjoyed the meal and every other aspect of our visit and were given check after finishing our meal. The total seemed a little high but I paid the total and added a tip and left. Upon later inspection of the check in our room I discovered the tip had already been added into the total at 10% of the sub total. No wonder the waiter had a big grin on his face as we left. Watch for that propino on your check!

2  Thank CloseONE
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this a establishment for drinks with friends. While we were there entertainment was provided in the form of a local singer. She was great but made it a little difficult to visit. I felt like I was in with the locals! The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Our friends asked about the menu for the next week as they planned on going on a certain night of the week because their barbecue was locally renowned.