“Fancy and delicious dinner!”
Review of Barracuda

Barracuda
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a total dinner experience, they had a jazz band playing and the food was haute cuisine. I will recommend it for a special occasion when you want to break from the ordinary restaurants.
The service was good and the food exquisite.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for resort style fancy food in a small town, this is the place to go. We ordered the pasta dish. It was descent, but I much preferred the street tacos down the street.
After leaving here, we were hungry and went for crepas to fill the empty stomach. Small amount of good for price.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a dinner and a lunch at this place. Everything was very fresh and tasty. Truly enjoyable meals. One dish was upon everything else and that was their strawberry cheviche. It was just so delicious. One of the best dishes I had during my holiday in Mexico.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Barracuda was our favorite lunch spot during our time in San Pancho. They had a great variety of seafood tostadas, tacos and burritos. The tostadas were incredible; our favorites were the pulpo and the pickled marlin. All the prices on the lunch menu were very reasonable, especially considering the freshness of the seafood.
In the evening, the menu changes completely, and the meals looked a bit spendy. We didn't have dinner there, but I'm sure the quality was still great.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had a salad that was average but the octopus my husband had was excellent. Dessert was pretty tasty too.