Las Iguanas(San Francisco)
USD 47
USD 40
Refugio de Sol(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 81
Hotel Casa Palomera(San Francisco)
USD 102
USD 98
Hotels.com
Hotel Cielo Rojo(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 114
Hostal San Pancho(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 44
USD 38
Hotels.com
Aldea Bamboo(San Francisco)
USD 151
Orbitz.com
Hotel Casa San Pancho(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Agoda.com
Casa Pancho Playa(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 309
  • Pool
Hotel Villas Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
USD 123
All reviewsamazing hostscatching wavesgreat instructoran amazing cooklocal communitytraveling solotalented cookold friendstacossan panchoamazing fooda great place to staycan't wait to go backluisteachingbeginnersteacher
Reviewed 17 March 2018

When I booked Surf House San Pancho I wondered how it could have so many five-star ratings. Welp, after a week with Bianca and Luis I can affirm they deserve six or seven stars in every regard! San Pancho is perfect - cooler and friendlier than the other places I've stayed in the area (Mita and Sayulita). The surf house is a great setup, with a nice mix of private and communal spaces, sun-drenched spots and shade. Bianca is a wonderful person and generous cook, and Luis is a gifted surfer and all-round kind man. I've been surfing for a good while but was stuck in some silly habits. After two surfs with Luis, he dialled what I needed to do and explained it to me in a way that made me understand him instantly. There aren't that many coaches I've worked with who are so insightful and generous, not to mention patient. It was a revelation! I was absolutely gutted to leave and am jealous of anyone who rolls in the door of this place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
surfhouse s, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such wonderful words, Luis and I are very grateful for your visit, had a great time together, and look forward to sharing our home with you again soon!
You have waves and a home here anytime, and all the hard work you put in to surfing is paying off in the right environment. Thank you again for you generous comments, and we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I had a great time at the Surf House with Bianca and Luis. I visited back in 2016 but better late than never for the review! I was traveling solo and wanted to incorporate a surf aspect to my trip and this was the perfect place to do so. Bianca and Luis went above and beyond for me - they picked me up in Sayulita, went out for lunch/dinner with me, brought me around to their friends houses and made me feel welcome and comfortable. The breakfasts cooked by Bianca were so delicious and the best of my trip to Mexico - those tostadas!! As I was the only one at Surf House at the time I had my own private surf lessons which really took my surfing to the next level. Luis was a great coach and Bianca offered to take photos with my camera on one of the days. We checked out some great local spots that I never would have found on my own and we even hung out with a turtle in one spot! Their house is beautiful - I loved the little pool and the open layout. It's also very close to anything you need (grocery, pharmacy, beach, restaurants...). It's also a short cab ride away to Sayulita if you wanted to go party as San Pancho is pretty quiet overall... which is awesome! If you're looking for a great place to stay with amazing hosts and looking to take your surfing to the next level, stay at SHSP with Bianca and Luis... you will be well taken care of! Looking forward to getting back to SHSP and Mexico in the near future :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
surfhouse s, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thabks so much for taking the time to write such generous comments.Luis and I are very greatful and happy to have met you, and you have a home here anytime! We wish you all the best, thank you very very very much for your wonderful vibe, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was my second time at SHSP, last time was a couple of years ago with my son. (see "great surfing, great people, great food" from April 2016). This time our family was there for Christmas for 7 days - my wife and I and our son (18) and daughter (20)
We had a wonderful time, again. I won't repeat all the great things I said in my last review - it is all still the case.
It was great to see Bianca and Luis again -- like meeting up with old friends.
Waves were small but it was still fun for my son and I and it was excellent for my wife and daughter who are relative beginners. Once again I was so impressed with Luis and Bianca's patience and care with teaching in the water. Both of them are very active teachers and take genuine pleasure in seeing their pupils succeed! It was a very positive surfing experience for my wife and daughter. And it's not just about the surfing: we also enjoyed great food and company in a lovely little town. in addition to our daily surf, we had a daily swim at the town beach -- the best way to spend Christmas day!
Thanks Luis and Bianca for welcoming us all into your home for Christmas and we look forward to our next visit! All the best for your ongoing ventures!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
surfhouse s, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Wow, thanks so so so much for the dedicated time! As always an absolute pleasure to receive you, Luis and I are very greatful for your generosity and amazing vibe.We absolutley loved sharing with you and you wonderful family.We hope to see you again soon, again thanks very much for being amazing!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had a great time with Luis and Bianca just last week.

I'm a beginner surfer, and working with Luis for 5 days led to some major improvements in paddling and catching waves. He's a patient and astute teacher.

The living experience was also great. Bianca and Luis make you feel right at home, generously inviting you into their house and local community. After a few days, I got to know a ton of lovely people in the San Pancho/Sayulita area, and felt incredibly welcomed into Bianca/Luis's social circle. It made for a wonderful stay and a great introduction to the incredibly warm and friendly community of San Pancho.

Couldn't recommend the experience more highly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
surfhouse s, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you very much Sasha, for your generosity and great vibe.It was an absolute pleasure to share our home and comunity with you, and super fun surfing together.Luis and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Voimme lämpimästi suositella kaikille härmäläisille. Fasiliteetit kunnossa, isäntäpari sydämellinen ja kylä sopivan kompakti kaikenlaiseen oheistoimintaan surffailun ohessa. Joulukuun alkupuoli myös vielä suhteellisen turistivapaata aikaa ja kelit kohdallaan.

The previous reviews tell it all, this is so nice and friendly place to stay at San Pancho. Thnx so much Bianca and Louis!!!

BR Maija & Jake

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks very much! It was great meeting you both, you have a home here anytime you visit Mexico.Best regards from Luis and I