“Fabulous Mexican Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the beach-Paradise!
The view of sister property, Villa Caleta from Casa Mirador rooftop deck. Book both villas together! Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the beach-Paradise!
Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Welcome to Villa Violeta!
The main villa of Violeta at night
Looking down from the Palapa Suite
Beautiful dinner on the yoga deck
Dinner at one of the many dining locations throughout the property
Start your morning off with breakfast and a stunning view
Float above the ocean in Violeta's heated pool
The view north up the beautiful Nayarit coastline. Sister property Villa Caleta across the beach!
View of the yoga deck and pool
Casa Coco is perfect to house a family or two couples
Casa Coco's upper deck
Sunrise from Casa Coco's deck
Full view of the main floor of Casa Coco.  King bed, living room area, kitchette and an upper loft
King size bed with an ocean view in Casa Coco's main floor level
The entrance to the wrap around deck on the main floor of Casa Coco
Casa Coco's living room
Looking down on Casa Coco's living room from the loft with 2 queens
Casa Coco's loft, perfect for the kids
Canopy King bed in lower private level of Casa Coco.  Stunning Views!
Clawfoot bathtub and sitting area of lower level in Casa Coco
Private king bed accommodation in the lower level of Casa Coco
Take a bath while gazing at the ocean and beach below
The entrance to lovely Casa Nido…the love nest.
King bed inside Casa Nido
Casa Nido from the beach
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
Queen and twin beds in the palapa suite
Relax on the beach at our 'beach club'
King bed above the ocean in Casa Mirador
Take a siesta on the secluded outdoor couch below Casa Mirador
Welcome to Casa Mirador
A twin and full bed await you in the Palapa suite
The main villa bathroom with outdoor shower can be shared by the guests in the Palapa Suite
The yoga deck with lounge chairs outside of Casa Mirador
Get lost in a book on the stunning deck to be shared by all guests above Casa Mirador
King bed in Casa Mirador
Have our staff shake a margarita for you at the main villa outdoor bar
The Casa Nido deck over the beach
Casa Nido bathroom with outdoor shower
Outdoor lounge in the main villa
Main Villa living room beneath the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Marvel at the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Another siesta zone in the hillside jungle above the ocean
Mirador bathroom
Casa Mirador's beautiful architecture
Hole one of the disc golf course awaits your throw on the beach
A real life corona commercial awaits you
The ladder that leads to the Casa Coco loft
Wake up to this view from your king bed in Casa Mirador
Casa Mirador king bed
Grab a friend and one of our kayaks and go explore the majestic, uninhabited coastline to the north
An tranquil outdoor bed is yet another place to catch an afternoon siesta
Cuddle up with a book or a loved one on the outdoor bed near the main villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Meredith...
“Fabulous Mexican Retreat”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Villa Violetta was a true vacation...no cooking, no cleaning, just hanging out in paradise being waited on by a truly wonderful staff. The setting is unbelievably gorgeous with a multitude of settings to take in the phenomenal ocean views. The food is spectacular and presented with artistic attention to detail.
My husband and I traveled with our three kids, my parents, my brother and his girlfriend. The expansive grounds provided enough space for everyone to hide out if they needed and an incredibly spacious main house in which to gather. All three meals were served al fresco overlooking the ocean. If someone was on the beach, one only needed to yell down that lunch was being served or listen for the staff to ring the bell. We were lulled to sleep each night by the waves and fresh air.
Yesika did an amazing job of getting us oriented and planning out our stay with as much or as little excursions as we wanted. We opted for fishing, horseback riding, yoga and massages. Kayaks and snorkeling equipment were available to us for daily use. Yesika and the rest of the staff could not have been more friendly, inviting and helpful.
I look forward to going back to Villa Violeta.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: I didn't mind at all, but wifi very spotty
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
Dawn H
Los Angeles, California
“The best birthday getaway I could've ever imagined”
Reviewed 26 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I recently booked Villa Violeta for my 40th birthday, and other than the reviews I didn't really know what to expect. Well this "stunning Mexican hideaway" definitely lives up to its name! We had 16 guests and it could not have gone better - between the staff, the house manager (Yesika), the villa, the food and the spectacular views, you really can't go wrong. I will never forget my 40th thanks to the party the staff helped my friends plan for me on the beach, complete with a roaring bonfire and piñata. The accommodations were comfortable, the grounds immaculate, and the scenery was breathtaking. I wish I was back there now with a freshly-made margarita in hand, waiting on the dinner bell to ring announcing some amazing meal....

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The food was to die for!
Liked least: I wasn't concerned with this, but the internet was out for a few days
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
chad d
Los Angeles, California
“PERFECT GETAWAY WITH WIFE AND SON!!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

this past june my wife and year and a half old son traveled to villa violeta. it was the first family vacation we had taken since the birth of our son. it was great as the plane flight was only 2.5 hours from LA and then a short and comfortable 45 min drive to the villa. the drive took us from the hustle and bustle of puerta vallarta to the lush greenery where villa violeta is situated. our first glimpse of the property came as drove thru the jungle and arrived onto a pristine, white sand, crystal clear blue ocean. fresh margaritas, beer and food were waiting for us right on the beach!!! my wife and i knew we were in heaven. the rest of our week their just got better and better. the accommodations are impeccable and the food and service are perfect. after a very long 2 years without a vacation this was exactly what my wife and i needed. i would highly highly recommend villa violeta and my wife and i look forward to returning again this winter!

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
chloe t
“Best Trip Ever!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My husband and I came here for our honeymoon. We live in Los Angeles and were both incredibly stressed out when we boarded the plane. As soon as we arrived at Villa Violeta the rest of the world just melted away. It was both the most relaxing and the most unique vacation that either of us have ever had. The road from the cute, charming town of San Pancho up to the property of the Villa is a bumpy dirt road through the jungle so you feel like you are on an adventure from the get-go. When you arrive at the property it is jaw droppingly beautiful, a private beach on the edge of the jungle. Your own little piece of a perfect blue ocean which you will later discover is practically as warm as a bathtub. Also, not to worry, there are no sharks! (I asked everyone extensively.) There is, however, an aquarium's assortment of fish to check out if you like snorkeling. The water is often calm enough to snorkel or kayak. They have all the stuff you need, kayaks, snorkeling stuff, fishing poles, and the cooks will even give you fresh fish for bait. On top of the hill overlooking the ocean is the main house and all of the little palapas. We stayed in Mirador which was amazing. It's like being in a tree house right over the ocean. We also got a tour of the other rooms and they were all special, I would have been happy to stay in any of them. As soon as you arrive you are greeted by Yesika the house administrator (part host, part angel.) At one point in the trip I inquired about the pharmacy in town, mentioning to Yesika that I needed a particular medicine. A few hours later she showed up with the medicine! That describes Yesika and her staff in a nutshell. When we first arrived, we had barely put our suitcases down and they handed us margaritas and fresh guacamole with homemade tortilla chips! Which brings me to the food. My husband and I were constantly saying, "this is better than most of the expensive restaurants in Los Angeles!" The chicken mole and coconut shrimp were both to die for. One of the cooks own his own little enchilada place in town so we went there one night and it was delicious as well. In addition to the food, the staff adds a lot of creative flair to things. For instance, knowing it was our honeymoon they wrote the word LOVE in rose petals on our bed. I'll wrap this up now but basically our days were spent doing things like lounging in a raft (which has a drink holder!) in the pool overlooking the ocean or playing frisbee on the frisbee golf coarse in the jungle. We will be returning as soon as possible!

Your age range 35-49
MIKE K
“The perfect escape”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

There's nothing false or fussy about this fantastic jungle hideaway, Relaxed authenticity is apparent in both the casual elegance of the resort home, and in the warmth and pride of the house manager, the chef and support staff that make this destination a true gem. Highlight for me was the daily round of sunset disc-golf on a rough and tumble, professional grade course that juts up into the jungle, in and around the palm trees and cliffside, and back down to the private beach where a cooler of Pacifico beers/pitcher of custom margaritas and a plate of fresh fruits and veggies and chips and guacamole were waiting for us. The meals were all excellent, the rooms unique and charming with their own individual personalities; the decorative touches and furniture just right-- take away all that and I'd still come back for the SPECTACULAR VIEWS-- falling asleep every night to the sound of the crashing waves at the bottom of the cliff was truly soul cleansing. Plus, there's a drop down movie screen in the main house so we didn't even have to miss the NBA playoffs! BOOK THIS TRIP, you will not be disappointed.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the private beach, the staff, and the views!
Liked least: Internet was initially spotty-- but was quickly fixed by technician
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing