“The perfect escape”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the beach-Paradise!
The view of sister property, Villa Caleta from Casa Mirador rooftop deck. Book both villas together! Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the beach-Paradise!
Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Welcome to Villa Violeta!
The main villa of Violeta at night
Looking down from the Palapa Suite
Beautiful dinner on the yoga deck
Dinner at one of the many dining locations throughout the property
Start your morning off with breakfast and a stunning view
Float above the ocean in Violeta's heated pool
The view north up the beautiful Nayarit coastline. Sister property Villa Caleta across the beach!
View of the yoga deck and pool
Casa Coco is perfect to house a family or two couples
Casa Coco's upper deck
Sunrise from Casa Coco's deck
Full view of the main floor of Casa Coco.  King bed, living room area, kitchette and an upper loft
King size bed with an ocean view in Casa Coco's main floor level
The entrance to the wrap around deck on the main floor of Casa Coco
Casa Coco's living room
Looking down on Casa Coco's living room from the loft with 2 queens
Casa Coco's loft, perfect for the kids
Canopy King bed in lower private level of Casa Coco.  Stunning Views!
Clawfoot bathtub and sitting area of lower level in Casa Coco
Private king bed accommodation in the lower level of Casa Coco
Take a bath while gazing at the ocean and beach below
The entrance to lovely Casa Nido…the love nest.
King bed inside Casa Nido
Casa Nido from the beach
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
Queen and twin beds in the palapa suite
Relax on the beach at our 'beach club'
King bed above the ocean in Casa Mirador
Take a siesta on the secluded outdoor couch below Casa Mirador
Welcome to Casa Mirador
A twin and full bed await you in the Palapa suite
The main villa bathroom with outdoor shower can be shared by the guests in the Palapa Suite
The yoga deck with lounge chairs outside of Casa Mirador
Get lost in a book on the stunning deck to be shared by all guests above Casa Mirador
King bed in Casa Mirador
Have our staff shake a margarita for you at the main villa outdoor bar
The Casa Nido deck over the beach
Casa Nido bathroom with outdoor shower
Outdoor lounge in the main villa
Main Villa living room beneath the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Marvel at the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Another siesta zone in the hillside jungle above the ocean
Mirador bathroom
Casa Mirador's beautiful architecture
Hole one of the disc golf course awaits your throw on the beach
A real life corona commercial awaits you
The ladder that leads to the Casa Coco loft
Wake up to this view from your king bed in Casa Mirador
Casa Mirador king bed
Grab a friend and one of our kayaks and go explore the majestic, uninhabited coastline to the north
An tranquil outdoor bed is yet another place to catch an afternoon siesta
Cuddle up with a book or a loved one on the outdoor bed near the main villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MIKE K
Los Angeles, California
“The perfect escape”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

There's nothing false or fussy about this fantastic jungle hideaway, Relaxed authenticity is apparent in both the casual elegance of the resort home, and in the warmth and pride of the house manager, the chef and support staff that make this destination a true gem. Highlight for me was the daily round of sunset disc-golf on a rough and tumble, professional grade course that juts up into the jungle, in and around the palm trees and cliffside, and back down to the private beach where a cooler of Pacifico beers/pitcher of custom margaritas and a plate of fresh fruits and veggies and chips and guacamole were waiting for us. The meals were all excellent, the rooms unique and charming with their own individual personalities; the decorative touches and furniture just right-- take away all that and I'd still come back for the SPECTACULAR VIEWS-- falling asleep every night to the sound of the crashing waves at the bottom of the cliff was truly soul cleansing. Plus, there's a drop down movie screen in the main house so we didn't even have to miss the NBA playoffs! BOOK THIS TRIP, you will not be disappointed.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the private beach, the staff, and the views!
Liked least: Internet was initially spotty-- but was quickly fixed by technician
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
paulbarba...
San Diego, California
“Outstanding ambiance, fabulous private beach, wonderful facilities, terrific food, and excellent staff”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Secluded, luxury hideaway nestled in a jungle and beach setting within an hour of Puerto Vallarta. Accessible by a funicular that takes you from the sand to a gorgeous view and living area. Each casita and the main house has its own unique charm, is beautifully furnished and gives a sense of being outdoors as well as indoors with direct viewing of the beach and ocean from multiple terraces. Lovely pool. The staff could not be more accommodating, even arranging a campfire on the beach.. Breakfast and dinner are scrumptious.and nutritious.Outstanding, make-your-own fish tacos abound during lunch. Loads of activities--including a frisbee golf course into the jungle-- but with privacy. Extraordinarily peaceful setting but with movies, Wi-Fi and music. All in all a perfect vacation getaway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved it all
Liked least: Nothing was other than superb.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
TreaGarde...
Toome, Ireland
“Email to Heaven”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Hello Yesika,
This is Peter --- one of the fortunate eight who stayed with you back in October. I am writing this to tell you that Villa Violetta, and its serene setting are remembered to me continually through my days, thanks to a picture I took of Valerie standing on the balcony of our room gazing off to the Pacific Ocean. This picture is the image that greets me whenever I pick up my phone. (I do know how to treat myself well ) You have likely heard from others from our group, Liz, Roy, Pam, etc., but I must let you know that it is so predictable that when ever any of us get together the chat always will turn to Villa Violetta, Yesika, Sergio, Carla, Lalo, and Chocolate.

Also, a long over due thanks for the warmth and hospitality you and your staff showed us all when we there. It is a first class operation. You set the bar high for a heavenly experience. I'm hoping you haven't spoiled me for that day when I arrive up in the great beyond . . . fingers crossed!!

Anyway Yesika, thanks again so so much. I hope you are well. All the best to Pat.

Take care.
Peter

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Large Group
monomo215
Mercer Island, Washington
“I almost don't want to share this piece of paradise”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I recently spent a week here with a group of friends, celebrating another friend's 50th birthday. It was such a special place that I almost didn't want to let the world know about it but I want them to be successful so that they are still around when I want to go back. It's been a hard decision for me to make, but, there you go.

The location was private and we pretty much had the beach and little bay to ourselves. There were plenty of chairs to spread out on and a set up for a volleyball net. Once we figured out the wave sets, we were able to swim out past the waves in the warm water. The only ones we really had to share the beach with were the whales that showed up almost daily to show off.

We were close enough to San Pancho to do a little shopping or dining out but with the wonderful staff that provided a variety of delicious meals, we didn't really find ourselves looking to eat out much. The staff was so friendly and fun that we snapped up a lot of pictures with them because they just seemed like friends and family.

I don't know if the rental would do well without Yessica, who helped us plan outings, scheduled massages & pedicures, arranged transportation, and, basically, was available at all hours of the day to assist us with any needs. I honestly feel like we got a great deal on all the food and alcohol that we ordered and they provided for us. I never felt like they were charging to upcharge us for every single item, like I have felt at other rentals.

I definitely want to return. I just hope I don't have to wait for someone else's birthday.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and the staff.
Liked least: Probably the fact that we couldn't flush toilet paper down the toilets but that is so trivial.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
ckt3
New York City, New York
“As good as it gets!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I have had the fortune of staying at Villa Violetta previously with a group of friends. When my parents expressed interest in a family vacation for the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary I immediately thought of Villa Violetta. This is what I would consider a "special" place and therefore befitting of such a special occasion. I've been to a range of stunning beach locales from Zanzibar to Morro de São Paulo and this place is hands down my favorite. It is located in San Poncho(San Francisco on the map) its an easy hour drive from the Puerto Vallarta airport and a world away from that overly touristed town. Violetta is a 15 minute drive from the charming fishing village San Poncho proper. The drive takes you along a verdant jungle road that abruptly stops at a private beach and there perched above this stretch of sand is a tropical compound. The staff ferries your luggage up to one of the casitas of your choosing and before you know it you have are seated at an outdoor dining table with drinks and snacks while you stare out at the endless expanse of the Pacific. A quick look up the coastline reveals nothing unspoiled coastline. No resorts or high rise hotels just lands end. It is maybe one of the most serene sights you can find. The casitas are wonderful, each unique in their design and vantage point above the Pacific. Once you are there there is very little reason to leave. Sure you can go into Sayulita and there are many fun day trips you can make but on each of the few excursion we made I felt a slight twinge of anxiety to get back to Villa Violetta quickly. You really don't want of anything once you are there. The staff is charming and efficient. They cook wonderfully authentic food from coconut crusted shrimp to chilaquiles. They will inquire each day as to what you would like for breakfast, lunch and dinner but we found ourselves just saying "make whatever you think is good" and they hit a home run every time. Dinner is always kind of special. After a day of surf and sand or pool and kayaking everyone meets at the outdoor dining table. Cocktails are served and the dining table is done up with jungle flower arrangements and origami and its just kind of magical to talk in anticipation of dinner. Around dinner time there is usually an amazing moonrise over the mountains in a distance. Nights are fun. You can either sprawl out on a chaise lounge on the viewing deck and take in the stars since there isn't a trace of light pollution anywhere. You can watch one of the movies from the large movie collection in the home theater or you might go for a dip in the pool or curl up with a book and listen to the waves lap the shore because that's about the only noise there is at Villa Violetta at night. I could go on some more but I realize it's making sad that I'm no longer there. I think you get the idea. I will mention that the age range of our group was from 9 to 72 years old and it worked perfectly for a week vacation. If you want your own personal Four Season style getaway Violetta is it.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing