“Excellent B&B with Free secure Parking and Free (strong signal) WiFi in the rooms.”

Leahurst Bed & Breakfast
Leahurst Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 10 Tywyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Arrived early (9.15am) and parked my car under the car port, there is space for 3 cars under cover and ample secure parking on site.
Although I only expected to leave my car on site being too early to check in, I was offered my room. Wow.
This B&B is more at hotel standards, the large reception area was warm and inviting with grand piano.
Although I only booked a single room, I was given a lovely large on suite double room with side see views. The bathroom with a power shower was spotlessly clean. The double bed had pristine white linen and duvet cover. The room had bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities. There was even 2 white fluffy dressing gowns and slippers wrapped in cellophane. Large wardrobes with ironing board and iron. Flat screen colour TV on the wall with Welsh programmes, well nothing is perfect LOL.
My room was warm and so comfortable when I returned in the late evening after a lovely day in the fresh air.
Breatfast is served in the conservatory with wonderful views of the mountains. I had a full English breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, beans, fried bread and 4 rounds of toast, well Phill the friendly owner could see I have a large appetite. All washed down with 4 cups of tea. There was also cerial and yoghurt and fresh orange juice.
I can thoroughly recommend this peaceful hotel with traditional British values and real attention to detail.
It would also be an ideal stop over with accommodation for anyone touring Wales in valuable classic cars, who need secure covered overnight parking for convertible cars.

Room Tip: I had room 5, see my review.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and we're welcomed by Lynn and Phil fantastic friendly owners of Leahurst. The house is beautiful and rooms spacious and have everything you could possibly need. Very tasty breakfast served in the gorgeous garden conservatory. Would definately recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from staying here after attending a friends wedding. The groom had recommended it to us and we are so glad he did! The house itself is absolutely gorgeous and maintained to a very high standard.
On arrival we were given a very warm welcome by Phil who was incredibly friendly. The rooms themselves were immaculate and beautifully decorated with every amenity I'd expect from a posh hotel. Iron and board, hairdryer, tea and coffee, toiletries, wifi etc. The bed was very comfy and clean. We stayed in room 1 and the view was lovely. If I had to make one moan it was that the curtains were quite light so the sunlight came in very early but our friends in other rooms didn't have this problem so it may just be were used to a darker room.
The breakfast was lovely and cooked to perfection with lots of choice on what you could have. Phil is a cracking cook and his fried eggs are to die for!!
Nothing was too much trouble and I really felt like I was staying with a friend. We will definitely stay here again if we visit again and would recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Poosey86
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My Adult Daughter & me experienced a fantastic stay at Leahurst for 5 days. We thoroughly enjoyed a most Welcoming stay. More than comfortable,clean, attractive,high level accommodating, we enjoyed a daily delicious breakfast. Friendly informative Hosts. Lovely atmosphere & hosts most accommodating. We have spread the word to our friends and people we know as we would also wish them to have a lovely stay at Leahurst.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2015

This was our first visit to Leahurst, and hopefully it won't be our last. Just a 10 minute walk from Tywyn. Phil & Lynn were most friendly. Our room was exceptional as were the breakfasts and it is a place we would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 1 had two large windows making it light and airy and it was quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Been to Leahurst Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!