All reviews lovely conservatory huge room wine glasses one night delicious breakfast fabulous place thought of everything little extras comfortable room b and b second visit full english breakfast nothing is too much trouble feel very welcome phil slippers corkscrew
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and we're welcomed by Lynn and Phil fantastic friendly owners of Leahurst. The house is beautiful and rooms spacious and have everything you could possibly need. Very tasty breakfast served in the gorgeous garden conservatory. Would definately recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from staying here after attending a friends wedding. The groom had recommended it to us and we are so glad he did! The house itself is absolutely gorgeous and maintained to a very high standard.
On arrival we were given a very warm welcome by Phil who was incredibly friendly. The rooms themselves were immaculate and beautifully decorated with every amenity I'd expect from a posh hotel. Iron and board, hairdryer, tea and coffee, toiletries, wifi etc. The bed was very comfy and clean. We stayed in room 1 and the view was lovely. If I had to make one moan it was that the curtains were quite light so the sunlight came in very early but our friends in other rooms didn't have this problem so it may just be were used to a darker room.
The breakfast was lovely and cooked to perfection with lots of choice on what you could have. Phil is a cracking cook and his fried eggs are to die for!!
Nothing was too much trouble and I really felt like I was staying with a friend. We will definitely stay here again if we visit again and would recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Poosey86
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My Adult Daughter & me experienced a fantastic stay at Leahurst for 5 days. We thoroughly enjoyed a most Welcoming stay. More than comfortable,clean, attractive,high level accommodating, we enjoyed a daily delicious breakfast. Friendly informative Hosts. Lovely atmosphere & hosts most accommodating. We have spread the word to our friends and people we know as we would also wish them to have a lovely stay at Leahurst.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2015

This was our first visit to Leahurst, and hopefully it won't be our last. Just a 10 minute walk from Tywyn. Phil & Lynn were most friendly. Our room was exceptional as were the breakfasts and it is a place we would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 1 had two large windows making it light and airy and it was quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Living in Tywyn we were after somewhere for friends to stay whilst they came down to see us. Being a last minute trip they asked us where they could stay for a few nights, we managed to get then in at Leahurst and I took them when they arrived.
when I took their cases in I was realy pleased.
The rooms and the views from their room was lovely. Our friends said the breakfast was great and the owners was really helpful and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends