All reviews lovely conservatory huge room wine glasses one night delicious breakfast fabulous place thought of everything little extras bottled water excellent hosts b and b tea and coffee comfortable room second visit nothing is too much trouble feel very welcome phil
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Living in Tywyn we were after somewhere for friends to stay whilst they came down to see us. Being a last minute trip they asked us where they could stay for a few nights, we managed to get then in at Leahurst and I took them when they arrived.
when I took their cases in I was realy pleased.
The rooms and the views from their room was lovely. Our friends said the breakfast was great and the owners was really helpful and would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I stayed at the Leahurst 2 years ago & returned to find that the service that Phil & Lynn provide is still as good. Although a B & B you feel that at times the attention to detail provided is more like a 4 star hotel. I have never been to a B & B where you are provided with a dressing gown & slippers. You are made to feel so welcome & it does seem to be like a home from home. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious & very comfortable & have views out to sea. All in all, I have to say it is one of the best B & B's I have ever stayed in.

Room tip: Any room would be brilliant
Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2015

excellent all round, friendly welcoming staff great rooms and has to be one of the best cooked and most tasty english breakfast I have ever had. I have stayed here twice now and have to stay the standards are highest they could be and would recommend 100%. the stairs would be a problem to some customers but other than that perfect.

Room tip: I have stayed in both a single room and a family room and found them both to be of very high quality and very comfortable
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2014

We stayed here on a short break to mid wales, and after checking out several other places online, we settled on Leahurst, and boy were we glad we did!

The owners are very friendly and welcoming, the place is immaculate with a lovely big room, comfy beds and big windows letting in the light and great views.

Breakfast is served in their conservatory with tasty local produce to enjoy while watching the birds in their garden, making a relaxing start to the day.

When we return to mid wales we will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stripeystripey
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Three of us stayed at Leahurst. We had rooms 3, 4 and 5. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. Robes, towels, toiletries, iron (with board), hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities provided in each room. Lynn and Phil were attentive hosts and we had excellent breakfasts.

We will use Leahurst again when we are in Mid-Wales!

Date of stay: August 2014