All reviews little boy breakfast was excellent the pub yogurt sea anglesey hosts bedroom fab
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The bedroom was nicely presented. Clean and airy. Very comfy, soft bed which was a joy to sleep in. There were a couple of comfy chairs and a table at the window to sit with your cuppa and look out to sea. Tea Tray was basic but there were biscuits, which for this weary business traveller, is a welcome touch. A small desk is there for working on and there is Wi-Fi so you can crack on with work. Also, plenty of plug sockets which makes a nice change!!

The bathroom was clean and modern. The bath, I didn't use but the shower was powerful and excellent. Shampoo and Conditioner in a little bottle but no body wash or soap provided.

The breakfast was excellent.I had juice followed by porridge which was proper oats and not a quick substitute.

There is a pub downstairs, which wasn't loud and didn't cause a disturbance for me.

The barmaid and a couple of the locals were happy to chat away to me which is a nice and welcoming touch and it is 'happy hour' before 7pm.
There were a table of locals who changed to speaking Welsh when they heard my accent, they then put Welsh Folk songs on the duke box and stared at me making me feel pretty uncomfortable!! - This is not the B&B's fault, but I though it worth mentioning as it might make me think twice about re-booking next time I am working in the area?

Apart from that. Good

Room Tip: Room 3 had a Double and a Single Bed
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gideon B
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for just one night having visited the beautiful village of Rhosneigr on a number of occasions.
Glan Neigr was great, from the friendly welcome, to the beautifully appointed room to the good quality, ample breakfast.
We were extremely lucky with the weather on our visit & it was bliss to wake up on a sunny morning from a good night’s sleep & be able to see the sea.
We will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosedalebull
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had a lovely time,the bedroom was spacious and very comfortable. The mattress was really soft, we had a great nights sleep. Breakfast was amazing and the bar downstairs was cosy and friendly. The hotel was a really short walk to the beach and just round the corner from the shops/restaurants so perfect location. The sea view from our bedroom window was beautiful.

Room Tip: Our room didn't have accessible plug sockets (behind the drawers/cabinet, and all in use) I would bring extension leads next time ;)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank auntydandan
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We were seeking a seaside bolthole for the weekend and found it at the Glan Neigr. A friendly local pub with comfortable, affordable accommodation, seaview (from room 3) and welcoming yet not intrusive hosts. Breakfast consisted of a choice of cereals/fruits/yoghurts plus full Welsh breakfast and toast - all freshly prepared with quality ingredients. A hidden gem.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Jillbamb
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful accommodation, friendly people, beautiful scenery, beach is less than a 5 minute walk, clean and tidy beach, loved staying here at this b&b, staff were very attentive and engaging, breathtaking views, I’d definately go back here, had a lovely large room, crisp white sheets, very summery feel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends