All reviews stayed here lounge bar quiet hotel electric sockets lovely little hotel room was large and comfortable evening meal recommend this hotel risotto shower head lovely meal high standard warm welcome wine list two nights pleasant stay hot water
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here with a dear friend a few years ago while he was working. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is wonderful, and the meals are absolutely amazing. It far exceeded my expectations. I would return in a minute! I've traveled extensively and quite used to a high standard, but this was a true surprise.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We stayed here last week for a night and wished we could have stayed for a week. This little place is a gem. Beautifully managed and immaculately clean. The bedrooms are quiet and comfortable and have everything you might need including very good wifi.
Fabulous food both for dinner and breakfast.
I always feel very welcome and incredibly comfortable here ...so what more could anyone wish for?

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluemel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I drove from Liverpool to Nant Yr Odyn to join some friends who were spending a long weekend there and joined them for dinner. This is the second year I have done this and I wasn't in the least disappointed. The venue is warm and welcoming. The food very good, with the most magnificent Nickabocker Glory I have seen anywhere in the World. The staff are very attentive and obviously passionate about ensuring that their guests are well looked after. My friends who stayed the weekend confirmed that the rooms and facilities were of a high standard and we all intend to return. Well worth staying or dining.

Room Tip: Book early if you want one of the larger rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant overnight stay, the staff are friendly and helpful. Both the evening meal and breakfast were delicious.
The room decor looks slightly dated
(but the room was very comfortable and clean) but the dining area is light and airy with a well stocked bar in the cosy lounge.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

A pleasantly peaceful hotel run by a husband and wife. The room was large and comfortable with plenty of electric sockets. A lounge with a well stocked bar, provided a different gin each night. The food was good but for a six night stay we fell a little limited. Definitely value for money, and worth returning to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple