“Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

2269vjs
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Unfortunately we had to leave Dwyran today and return back to reality.
I have stayed on Anglesey with my 3 dogs many times over the last couple of years. This cottage is my favourite to date by far. It is extremely roomy and comfortable. It was immaculate with no doggy odours at all so if you don't have dogs, don't be put off staying here. It was very well equipped, more so than advertised.
The garden was a dream for the dogs. They loved running around playing and I could carry on cooking or whatever knowing they were totally safe out there as it is completely enclosed.
One of my favourite parts of Anglesey was only 5 minutes away, Newborough Forest and the walk down to the gorgeous beach. Really conveniently located for access to the rest of the island. Great off road parking too.
The one very minor niggle for me was the very soft mattress in the main bedroom as I suffer with my back but as I was only with my Husband we just swapped rooms.
Perfect stay. Nice to be trusted without having to read a book full of 'house rules' and do's and don'ts. Lovely welcome to have fresh milk, tea, coffee and biscuits. I really hope to stay again.

Derby
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

ruts0n1
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Great cottage”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely cottage; clean, well maintained and a pleasure to stay in. Great location too near to Newborough beach. Would recommend and would love to stay there again.

21kimmy21
Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“Lovely holiday cottage with garden and own parking”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this cottage to stay in while attending a family gathering nearby, and will certainly be staying again as there is so much to see in the surrounding area. The cottage was clean, tidy, modern and very well-equipped. We really appreciated the tea and coffee, hairdryer, bath-towels, toiletries, and even clingfilm - so much less for us to have to pack or buy; oh, and the Ordnance Survey map was very useful too.
We will definitely stay again.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing