“Awful Awful Awful”

Tredici Italian Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Beaumaris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tredici was born out of sheer passion for Italian cooking. We aim to use quality ingredients with traditional and modern cooking methods.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal last night. Booked for 6pm. Drinks order was taken after 20 minutes. Food order another 20 minutes. Starter didn’t arrive for 1 hour 20 minutes. Main course came as I am vegetarian and not eaten meat for 27 years, unfortunately my pizza came with meat on. No staff around had to go up to counter to mention. Offered me new pizza. This came burnt. By this time my wife had finished eating and I was eating alone.

No one asked us for more drinks during the meal. We asked for condiments and none arrived. We had to ask several times for cutlery and this was slow to arrive.

I did not feel a valued customer last night.

Avoid.

During this time the feel in the restaurant was very bad. One table ordered food the time it took to come out was prolonged. By this time wrong starters came and family meals all came out on different times.

Another table came in for a celebration meal. They had to wait ages when their food came it was burnt and dry. They walked out unhappy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Dropped in for lunch today. After waiting nearly 10 minutes for someone to appear and seat us, we each ordered a pizza and drink (£12),
Whilst waiting for our food it was clear that other patrons were being held up either whilst waiting to pay or be seated.
Our pizzas arrived and were obviously burnt. I decided not to complain but it soon became apparent that my wife’s chicken and pesto pizza had no pesto on it, rendering it bland and tasteless. At this point we did complain and it was acknowledged that the chef had forgotten to put it on.
As it was inedible we left it and thankfully weren’t charged.
This was our first and I have to say last visit to this establishment.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited on Easter Sunday and enjoyed locally caught mussels followed by Pizza Ynys Mon. I love this pizza topped with caramelized onions and lamb, My partner had risotto balls which were okay, followed by a lasagna which he said was a little dry and "not as good as the one you make". Good service and a menu with an extensive choice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent venue, great staff, great food and great price , pasta dishes awesome and pizzas are just as good , highly recommended

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with family, staff really helpful and gave advice on dishes, starters where lovely, really tasty, I had tiger king prawns, partner had the mushroom bruschetta. I had a seafood linguine, partner had the carbonara, both dishes where really well presented, really warm, full of sauce, loads of flavour, had the best garlic bread and cheese to go with it, our little niece tried some and had a wonderful time here