All reviews fantastic hosts local knowledge north wales comfortable rooms thank you very much two nights an evening meal breakfast was excellent home from home nigel hikers motorcycle base motorcycling tif accommodation paddock
Reviewed 25 September 2016

A very good stay with excellent hosts at this venue, very knowlegable regarding the area and facilities specifically tailored for motorcycling, mountain/road cycling etc.
Food was excellent and facilities clean and tidy - recommended!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Had a amazing stay at bikers retreat, Tiv and Nigel are brilliant hosts, they were welcoming and warm through out our stay, We felt right at home with the other guest everybody was so nice! The food was lovely, it was our first trip to Wales and it was more than we expected. The weather was gorgeous even though we did get lost getting there w didn't get lost while we were there Tiv was lovely to give us a number in case we got lost. Overall would heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a nice cosy homely place to stay. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Another two fantastic days at the Biker's Retreat. The upgrade to the showers is mind blowing....literally! Nige is the perfect barman, and ask to see the magic Guinness machine he never tires of showing it off. Great food by Tiv, so all in all a great place to stay. If you are after a 5* hotel look elsewhere, but home comforts and a friendly welcome look no further.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great for bikers of all sorts. Somewhere to park your bike at night and even work on if you need to. The hosts become friends with in minutes of getting there and are as helpful all the time you are there.

Room tip: All of the rooms are great it seems because our group filled the place and all were pleased with the rooms.
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

What can I say - I have no idea - I cannot rate this place highly enough, from the fantastic warm welcome from Nigel and Tiv - to the even warmer goodbye, it's what it says on the tin, Bikers Retreat, my room (2) was so comfortable and the bed is so soft and comfortable.
We were there for 2 nights for a biking break, the great Welsh roads and Nigel's knowledge of the area is great, we didn't use the tour service but I am sure I'll be back and have Nigel and Tiv take us out.
The weather turned on our 2nd day and I whimped out of going with the group for a ride, Tiv lent me her car to pop to the shops for a look round.

The B&B building needs some bits of work doing but as its a listed building and in the national trust, trying to do any work on it must be a nightmare and cost a fortune, but the warmth from the owners out way any of the niggles that some people may have about its a real home from home... Breakfast great evening meal fantastic, couple of choices of home cooked fare and mountains of it !!!!

Nigel & Tiv I will definitely be back next year !!!! And I want room 2