All reviews stayed here last week booked a single room plenty of choice room was spotless friendly owners town centre plenty of parking two nights great hosts views break seafront
Reviewed 26 October 2016

when we got to the hotel linda was very nice to us on the first night there telly was that loud i went down to complain he said he had speakers to the telly we were in the room over there living room yet in the book it says no loud tellys we could not get any sleep he did not switch it down dont think he liked us not very friendly when we checked out we just left the key would not go back

Stayed: October 2016
ebeam, Owner at The Abereistedd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

When this lady came down on the third night of their stay at 8.20pm to complain that they couldn't sleep, I immediately apologised and told my wife. She turned off the television and decided to have an early night. Some 2 hours later I was surprised to hear the TV on in this couple's room.

We are very conscious of the fact that our lounge is below a guest bedroom, and always ensure the TV is not too loud. In our 13 years here, this is the first complaint we've had!

Regarding not being friendly or liking this couple, it's difficult to know how they knew this, as we didn't see them apart from when Linda checked them in, and I checked them out. We respect the fact that some guests like a lot of advice from us about local attractions, etc, whilst others have their holidays completely planned out. We don't wish to intrude, but are always willing to help.

Our very popular, efficient waitress asked this couple every morning at breakfast if everything was OK, and they replied it was. We really don't see what more could have done.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Lovely spacious room with king size bed. Very clean, friendly owners and waitress with info on area. Breakfast was delicious. Best yoghurt I have ever tasted. Good sea view from dining room...people have spotted seals there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Lovely b&b. Solo traveler. Single room was more ideal and very comfortable I didn't want to get out of bed :-) Lovely breakfast and friendly staff. They provided lots of information and had leaflets of things you can do during your stay.

Room Tip: sea view room would be great but you can sit in the lounge and enjoy that too.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This hotel, which is beautifully situated, offered a homely and comfortable stay. The bar and lounge allow guests to relax during the evening. Breakfast is freshly cooked and served in the dining room overlooking to sea, tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms and a TV. One wonderful touch is that my single breakfast table was set with only 1 place setting and chair. As my first trip on holiday alone this made my solo trip more natural.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank JuneFox
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Lovely clean accomodation . Bed comfortable - great nights sleep . Room nice - room 2. Breakfast good, you could order any combination . Waitress really helpful. My only observation and not a critisism would be we were a party of 7 and a few of us were working until late on the Friday so couldnt meet the 7pm "check in" deadline. However on arrival one of our rooms was upgraded which was lovely. Although no evening meal available when we stayed , we were given lots of options and there is a book of places to eat if you need a little help.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family