“Take away a bag full of great food”

Castle Fish & Chips
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Criccieth
Description: Best fish and chips we have had in a long time in a well run, clean establishment
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this fish and chip shop to pick up our supper. Unbeknown to me at the time there is also seating area to have your meals at. The fish and chips are lovely and I do recommend at least a visit to this establishment whilst in Criccieth.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quite possibly the best fish and chips I’ve ever had! When staying in Criccieth we always visit! Lovely restaurant to the side with waitress service. Will most definitely visit again

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We made the trip to Criccieth so that I could have fish and chips by the seaside. Castle is on the coeliac list of gf fish and chip shops. We chose to eat in beating the queue and sat in a clean busy dining area. DH had battered cod and chips and I was offered steamed fish and chips. I have to be honest and say I was disappointed but when the fish came it was perfectly cooked with good crispy chips. Happy overall but still prefer a gf batter.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Yet another great visit. We go there year after year and are never disappointed with the food. I recommend the haddock and chips

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Tasty fresh fish and chips and just what you want by the seaside. I would recommend it, however, early evening can be a nightmare and you could find yourself waiting over an hour just to queue up for takeaway fish and chips.

Date of visit: August 2017