“AT LAST! A RESTAURANT THAT IS OPEN AFTER THEATER COMES OUT!”
Review of Bay Sea Lounge

Bay Sea Lounge
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Reviewed 21 May 2017

My partner and I had seats booked at the theater and wanted a meal after the show. Being so close to the theater we decided to give it a try.Well, we were pleasantly surprised at the choice of menu and at affordable prices for the type of venue, which I would consider upmarket. The decor was very stylish with subdued lighting for a romantic meal. The staff were very friendly and the food very good. The only disapointment was the lack of other customers. I felt sorry for the management as we were the only 2 people there! However, if you like Curries, there is a vast choice of Indian dishes and English dishes as well if you're not into spicy food!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Have been 6 times in total, Last twice got order wrong yet again.
Ordered Special Balt,45 min wait. The menu says Diced spring chicken, meat, prawn, king prawn.
The chicken was Tandori all places this is used it says on the menu, There was NO prawn regular or Large.When I complained they said I had miss read the menu, I suggested they read it again, they did not offer to replace, and only Knocked a poultry £2 off the bill. The bill was still £39.The time before they brought again tandoori chicken when meat was ordered.
Would not ever go again, rubbish customer service.
They are more interested in their take away business.Must have changed hands.

1  Thank DrGozeldog
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We were looking for an Indian Restaurant for our Friday night meal after travelling to Colwyn Bay and were not disappointed. The Food was very nicely presented on very hot plates and was good quality and great tasting. It is licenced for alcohol so no need to bring your own drinks.
We would recommend this place to eat. Nice atmosphere, clean and good food.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Nice food, good service, wine list limited, but otherwise the best eat in Indian food restaurant in town really. The restaurant décor almost there, and they have tried to make it more a modern & contemporary setting, but I can't understand why the back of the restaurant has not been completed the same and remains untidy with a sectioned off area that seems to be a hang out for staff? It looks half done. Otherwise it would have made it would be a nice place to eat.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Support local business they say! 1x chicken marsala, 1x chicken tikka, 2x different pilau rice, 1x nam, 4x poppadom with relishes. Standard take-away food for 2 people. Arrived home to find 1x pilau and 1x chicken marsala missing! Went back to complain, greeted by a fiasco of excuses. So my wife and I had to eat separate meals. Food quality: Poor. The sauces were overly sweet and thus unpleasant. Nam, lifeless and chewy. Pilau, ordinary. Relishes, watery. Overall a very disappointing experience, with no attempt of customer satisfaction. Sorry Bay Sea Lounge, I gave you a try but you have lost a potential regular customer.