“Friendly, convenient with excellent food”
Review of Good Taste Bistro

Good Taste Bistro
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A cosy, newly refurbished Cafe offering drinks and homemade food all sourced from the local businesses. Specialities include Breakfasts, Roast Dinners, Soup of the day, and a selection of sandwiches & paninis. Come and Visit us, we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

All you really ask from a small street café is that it serves good food in a clean, comfortable environment and isn't too pricey. The Good Taste Bistro ticks all the boxes. It is conveniently situated near the entrance to the main shopping centre in Colwyn Bay with a nice little outside area. I had the breakfast and it was lovely and not just greasy stuff piled on a plate! The pot of tea you get is also a proper pot not just a couple of bags thrown in to some hot water!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have been in the cafe twice now over the last 6 weeks and the scones have been terrible. Typically shop bought, dry, and horrible. On the inside of the café the smell was of fried food, not at all welcoming. What has happened, over the years I have been coming here it has been wonderful. I will go elsewhere from now on

Sitan Eatwell
Rochdale

1  Thank Trevor J
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I love this cafe! The food is consistently exceptional & at a very good price for what you get. I would really expect to pay more for such good quality food. The cafe is always spotlessly clean. The lady owner & the staff are lovely, especially Elisha, nothing is too much trouble & they always have a nice smile for you. There is nothing not to like about Good Taste Cafe. I'm disabled & it's situated on Sea View Road so I can park in Ivy Street car park & just pop through the little entry near the bottom of the car park by Cash Converters.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Called in today with my husband,had the breakfast one of the best ones we have had in a long time would highly recommend staff were lovely and so helpfull well worth a visit. X

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We've been to the Bistro on a Wednesday about lunch time. The interior looks very nice, shabby chic style, very clean and very cosy. However, we decided to stay outside and it was nice and comfortable. Our orders were taken quickly and in a very polite and friendly manner. We waited a little bit for the food to be delivered, but we didn't mind. When the food came, we were impressed. I had the all day large breakfast, which had beans, tomatoes, 3(!!) racks of bacon, 2 very well looking fried eggs, blackpudding and a lovely sausage. I also had a bowl of chips, which were hot and well cooked. My friends had sandwich, which came with plenty of salad and omelette with peppers and cheese and curly fries which he really enjoyed. We also had some soft drinks and we paid only £20 which we really found a bargain. We will deffo return and reccomend.

1  Thank Sebastian M