“Best in the area”

Virgilio's Pizzeria & Portugese Grill
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Price range: USD 13 - USD 30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family run business been going since 1989, fresh mouth watering dishes bursting with flavours.All our ingredients are from local supplier's, if it's a lovely atmosphere along with great food that yourAfter Virgilio 's is for you. Every one is welcome
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Virgilios is brilliant. Great, busy, friendly atmosphere. The food is absolutely top notch. The Sea Bream is highly recommended, as are the Steak Skewers. Perfectly seasoned, perfectly delicious. A real gem of a place. Make sure you book a table in advance though, this place is, rightly, very popular.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had our first visit in September Amazing.Food and Service been several times since. Always a warm Welcome The food is amazing well worth a visit only thing is writing this review it may hamper us getting a table in future they are a busy restaurant but service is quick as quick as cooking fresh can be.Try you wont be disapointed.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

After having an amazing Christmas party dinner for 11 of us, which was faultless from start to finish, we were looking forward to our New Years Eve at Virgilios and was not disappointed.
The food was just outstanding, I had the mussels to start which were the tastiest I’ve had at Virgilios and I had the king prawn espetada for my main and wow those prawns were just the best I’ve ever eaten anywhere.
They were huge and succulent and melted in my mouth.
Everyone’s food was exemplary and the service, as always, was second to none.

What a great night and thank you so much Andrio and team for front of house service and of course the man himself Virgilio for the amazing food that he always delivers.
See you all soon

Ken & co x x

Reviewed 11 December 2017

a very warm welcome awaits you at this awesome eating house.
great food well prepared and huge portions
The piri piri prawn starter is a muist--served very differantly than I have seen before and simply MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
staff and owner make this a memorable visit and a must return place

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

After living the back door of Virgilio's for month, my partner and I have visited the restaurant for the first time. And we were not disappointed!!! The staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
Amazing quality and they are quick, as well.
We already booked our next visit!
Thank you very much for all the staff for the lovely time!

1  Thank Kinga K