“It continues to be great”
Review of Eat Fit

Eat Fit
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Di and the team in the kitchen continue to produce great food. Whilst it appears a simple menu it is a credit to the team that the food is consistent, tasty, always hot and well cooked. Costa, Levi and the team provide good service and ensure things move quickly.
I've had most of the menu now and enjoy it all.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We have been to Eat Fit many times now and tried numerous dishes. Every single one have been brilliant,chef Dai packs a punch with flavour alright! The homemade bread,flat breads and chilli sauce are to die for. Costa and the team are super friendly and always make us feel very welcome. Well done all!

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I've visited a few times and had a different meal each time and never been disappointed. I highly recommended a visit if your in the area or they offer a free delivery service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the breakfasts and lunch I've had from Eat Fit. Highly recommend the Greek flatbread.

Customer service is great, friendly and very welcoming. Wish it the best of success.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have been to Eat Fit now a few times since it has been open and I haven't been disappointed yet.
Great food, my favourite so far has been the greek flatbread, as I am on a diet it was really easy for me to keep on plan as all macros are provided.
There was a really great atmosphere there, so much so that I love to start off my weekend by eating Breakfast at the breakfast bar there with a yummy coffee.
The Flapjacks are also Amazing!!