“Sunday Buffet night ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time we have been here, we have been keen to try the buffet night for a while, we were so pleased that we did! Great choice of curries, deliciously fresh, my girls said it was the best rice they had ever tasted.... Their fussy little ladies!
Great and very attentive friendly service, the Chef (owner I think) in and out with a fresh turn over of food constantly, you'd go a long long way to get as good a curry as this, best I've had and I love a good curry! So pleased it's my local

1  Thank Katherine M

Reviewed 4 February 2017

My wife and I had a very pleasant recent trip here. It was a Tuesday so £10 for starter and a main which is a great deal. It's a shame that it doesn't seem to get very busy as its a really nice little place. Decent service and a nice touch that the chef came out to check on our food which was very tasty. Recommended if you stay in Llandovery.

1  Thank Cwiss1981
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Great curry, excellent service. The chef came to check our order was up to scratch. Wish it was my local Indian!!

2  Thank Lou P
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends whilst staying in Llandovery. Food was lovely and staff very helpful, polite and friendly. Good value and quality all round. Worth a visit

1  Thank Joallan73
Reviewed 1 January 2017

To mark a significant impending birthday I asked my son where would he and the family like to celebrate the event. Living locally, the response was the Indian Lounge.

Arriving promptly at 6.00 p.m. our party of 8 which included three young children, were cordially welcomed and shown to comfortable seating that was ideally located in the rather spacious restaurant. Once settled into our seats individual orders were placed from the wide choice of dishes on the main menu and drinks chosen from a good selection on offer to complement the meal. From entry until departure the standard of service provided throughout was first class and the food consumed fully met with our expectations.

With a boisterous 3 year old lady within our group I was conscious of the privacy of fellow diners and in this context I have generally found it reassuring that both management and staff in Indian restaurants are particularly good in handling children, as was the case at the Indian Lounge.

To sum up, a very enjoyable occasion which I hope can be repeated at some future date.

1  Thank BLACKBOYS