All reviews front desk holiday inn express slept great complimentary breakfast definitely stay here again indoor pool good nights sleep comfortable beds king bed receptionist walmart germantown refrigerator
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My review of this Four Points was that it was nice. Although I personally liked the one on poplar better it was still alright. We actually booked this one because it had an indoor pool. To our surprise it was only open until 8, which was disappointing. There is construction going on in this hotel but we didn't have any complaint from it. My biggest complaint I would have though would be that the doors in our room hadn't been cleaned in quite some time. You could see handprints, smudges, splatter spots etc everywhere. Even worse was that the headboard had a oil spot where someone had laid their head on it... Despite those few things I do have to say that the staff was extremely nice and welcoming. The rooms are pretty large and spacious, with comfortable beds as well.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank daearp5349
Emily K, Front Office Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Memphis-Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay. I greatly appreciate the concerns that you shared with us, as well, as it gives us the opportunity to improve the service that we provide! Your comments have been shared with the housekeeping staff so that we may do just that.
Thank you, again, and we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was clean and well maintained. Friendly staff and adequate parking.

Problem: Someone inadvertently left a piece of luggage on the foyer area and management found it but refused to mail it back, even at the owner's expense! Unbelievable!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adren12

While we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, I am very sorry to learn of the luggage issue you experienced! Please, accept our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused. I am not familiar with the situation, personally, but I want to ensure you that I am looking into the details of it now, to see if anything still needs to be done and in hopes of preventing similar occurrences in the future!
Once again, thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Spacious, well appointed, very clean, quiet, safe and a very friendly staff. Definitely recommend for a business traveler. Will definitely return on my next business trip. Just down the street from FEDEX campus.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I've stayed in a few hotels during my travels and this location rates very well. Hotel was clean externally and internally. The bed was comfortable and the location was great. Near restaurants and highway.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Terry C

Thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for sharing your experience; your feedback has been shared with the staff to encourage them to continue providing exceptional service!
Thank you, again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Much better than my last hotel, next to a rock quarry that starts work at 6am. It's a bit far from downtown, but seems to be a safe area. It's close to the highway but not too close to hear it. Really comfortable bed and pillows, I even was able to take a one hour nap in the middle of the day which is rare for me.

Date of stay: May 2017