It's really the staff that makes this boutique hotel shine. For years, the Peabody has held a lock on the THE hotel in Memphis but the River Inn has it's own vibe of luxury. The lobby is great, the rooms are great, the restaurants are great, the views of the Misssissippi are great, the neighborhood is fantastic ( great little grocery store down the block), but it's really the staff and management's attitude that really did it for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel with European ambiance and Southern hospitality located I Harbor Town on a peninsula on the Mississippi River in downtown Memphis. 2 miles from Beal Street, FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater, half mile from St. Jude Children Hospital. most room/suites are overlooking the Mississippi River, the hotel is offering 3 restaurants/bars, Paulette's (fine dining), Tug's Casual Grill and the Terrace offering small plates and hand crafted cocktails with having the best view in town of the Mississippi River, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Inn of Harbor Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Inn Of Harbor Town Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Memphis
- River Hotel Of Harbor Town