Travelers Inn and Suites Memphis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Budget Inn(Memphis)
Candlewood Suites(Olive Branch)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I wish I could give a 0 stars review. I was driving from Altanta to Oklahoma and all I needed was somewhere to sleep overnight. My dad had been in the hospital for the past 97 days and was transferred to Oklahoma City and I had to drive my car full of medical supplies. I had been at the motel for about an hour when I heard knocking at my door, I looked outside the hole and someone in a hoodie ducked and ran away. This happened twice before I called the front desk. She said she would check the cameras and hung up. The person started banging on my door four more times then I called her back telling her I was very scared and concerned and was only 22 years old and by myself. I started crying and she hung up on me. The banging started again and then the front desk would not answer the phone when I tried to call and tell her I needed to leave. I had to call the police so that I could have an escort to my car to leave the motel. They came, did a report, and took me to my car and helped me find a new hotel. I tried to contact the manager the next day to get a refund. I could not get in contact him for 8 days, and when I did he told me he talked to the police and had confirmation there was a drunk mad man banging on my door but there was nothing he could do to refund me. He completely dismissed my situation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank samhornnc
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I forgot my throw-like blanket in our room. I called the same day we left but the lady said i had to call back and talk to the housekeeper.
I called back and the housekeeper found it, said she tried to call three times (no incoming calls recorded on my phone). I asked if they could mail it to me and i would reimburse them for postage. She said only the manager could make that decision. Call back tomorrow. I called back. He isn't here, went to the bank, will be back in two hours. (really, TWO HOURS??) I gave her my name and number and waited three hours before i called back. Got a guy, said manager wasn't there. He only comes in once or twice a week. Either the place is full of crooks or the manager is never there to do his job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RICK P, Manager at Travelers Inn and Suites Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

this review absolute not true, yes she forget her blanket here but when she called here we asked her to send prepaid label but she refused to send, so how we going to send her .and she is so rude to my employees when my employees asked her to send prepaid label she even said bad words, so plz travelers don't listen to her.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The room was not clean, very dirty and smelly bathroom. The night I stayed, there was no housekeeping. The night price is expensive for what the hotel offers. I chose this hotel because in the pictures the rooms looks spacious but as I said the rooms are not clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The room is clean. The electrical outlets are loose. I feel safe and slept well. Some people were having trouble with their reservation when I was checking in. The staff was not willingly helpful. No discounts for AAA or seniors or of any other type I was told.
The pool looked nice and reminded me of summer trips in the 1960's.
Since I just needed somewhere to sleep this was fine.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Its not the best, at all, but it did work for just a quick place to stay. It really could have been cleaner. The bed was clean and comfy, the loveseat was fine, the wifi was free, and the coffee was good (at bfast). Came with a mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer and ironing board as well. I'd stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple