“Great Food ”

Soul Fish Cafe - Poplar Avenue
Ranked #10 of 1,581 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The food was really good! The cat fish was seasoned perfect and the baked sweet potato was great! We were a party of 8 and everyone enjoyed their food .The fried pickles were a little salty but were still good. We enjoyed and if ever in Memphis again, we’d sure come back!!!

1  Thank MsMack12

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The catfish was muddy tasting but my blackened shrimp was really good. The fried okra was also great! I’m from Mississippi so I know good catfish and I don’t recommend that. It’s a cool restaurant with a great vibe so I’d go back but would skip a few menu items.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to always try something new and the server suggested us to try the salmon burger. I thought fish burger is weird. So we got the food and we loved it. It is the tastiest burger ever.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

while the food was seasoned well the fried shrimp was a little salty... however the collard greens, fried okra, mac n cheese, and mashed potatoes were awesome!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

meal was excellent very friendly staff large portion of food for the price had to bring half of it home