“Great dinner after a long road trip”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,566 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We pulled in to Memphis after 13.5 hours in the car, and desperately wanted something other than fast food. I checked Trip Advisor for nearby restaurants, and we decided on Seasons 52. We were not disappointed. I enjoyed a New York Strip. My husband had the trout, and my daughter had the handline tuna. All of our entrees were perfectly seasoned and cooked. Our waiter did a great job as well. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank CHRISTYLOVES2TRAVEL

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Having been at this Restaurant many times,we were never disappointed.
Sunday Brunch was great.
Crab cakes and Duck Lolipops Appetizers very tasty.
The Flatbread with Bacon and Figs excellent.
I had the casserole with peppers,chorizo and Feta cheese which was also great.
$ 5 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas good deal.
Our Server was efficient and professional.
Perfect Sunday Brunch.
Recommend.

1  Thank Kapitaenleutnant
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Met my sister and her children at Seasons 52 while I was in Memphis on business. Great meal and service was fantastic.

1  Thank tomhomesales
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner. Food was fresh and good. Good wine list and service was excellent . Choice is small plates or normal entrees.

1  Thank Micki A
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I love the modern decor here with stone and wood all around. It has both a cozy yet spacious feel. My daughter and I had lunch here on a weekday. It appears to be a very popular place for ladies' luncheons and business lunches. I recommend wearing business casual at least here. The menu has plenty to choose from. I had lobster bisque that was rich and creamy with a hint of sherry added. I also ordered a chicken sandwich that included arugula and a great sauce. My daughter enjoyed a short rib sandwich with a fresh broccoli salad served in a miniature mason jar. The staff was very professional and helpful. We had a lovely time!

1  Thank ladybd

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!