“Wonderful family dinner”

Ranked #33 of 1,627 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I took my family to Buckley's for a Sunday family dinner. The food was excellent and Ashley, our server, was superb. I highly recommend the creamed spinach to accompany the wonderful steaks.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited here quite a bit over time and the food has consistently been great. They have changed their menu recently and also changed management it is still good but not great They have lost a step in customer service and in quality. Which makes me sad because it has a very good ambiance

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Dallas is the bartender there and she is very personable. The food is excellent as well. I will be in Memphis again next week and will be visiting there again.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Saturday night 8ish but small wait. Food was superb and great service. Filet was tender and nice salad. Tried the shrimp and grits- super! Decent wine list and like their signature drinks too! Great date location. Centrally located.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday night, waited about 45 minutes as told. The bar/door area is very small, but we did manage to find a seat. Nice wine list at reasonable prices. Both of us had filet and my rare side of medium rare was cooked perfectly, tender and flavorful. The shrimp and grits with Creole sauce was amazing, shrimp not over cooked. Our waiter Leo was attentive and helpful. Great meal-do go.