“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We didn’t make reservations and it was a Friday night but they were still able to seat us in the bar area. I’m actually glad we sat out there because we had 4 kids with us and I hate going into an enclosed space with them in a restaurant. Our kids are really good but I think this place is a bit fancy for children. People probably go there for quiet meals.
The service was great and the food was very good. The kids loved the pasta. I had the meal with spinach and I was a bit disappointed because it didn’t come with any pasta. I didn’t realize that when I ordered. It was still very delicious and a good size portion. Overall great experience.

1  Thank Jessica G

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant because it's the room service option at Embassy Suites. I find the food greasy and over priced.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Frank Grisanti's has been among the best Italian Restaurant in Memphis for many years. It is now located in the Embassy Suites on Shady Grove Road . My husband and I ordered a flatberad and salad. The flatbread was crisp and delicious We ordered two different salads, and they were both crisp,delicious and filled with fresh delicious things. We want to go back when we are hungry enough to order some of their wonderful northern Italian quisins!

1  Thank Judy L
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Food is fantastic. I actually ate her twice during my stay. Atmosphere is also great and everything was delicious. Get the meatball and the ravioli appetizers. So good!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. I have been eating Grisanti's since I was born (they had other locations as well back then!). Their service, food, and atmosphere is all wonderful. My go to meal is the Miss Mary's Salad as well as their fried ravioli for the table, followed by beef ravioli (or anything with their spaghetti sauce) and tiramisu for dessert. Absolutely wonderful every single time. An old Memphis family with authentic Italian recipes.

1  Thank rbramle1

Been to Frank Grisanti's? Share your experiences!