“Just Average Food!”

Ranked #263 of 1,567 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Ate lunch here for the first time with a friend. I had the teppanyaki lunch combo (steak and shrimp; $14.00) served with salad, rice, and vegetables. The food was just OK and I felt I could have gotten the same thing elsewhere for allot less. If I return, I would try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Service was good, spicey crawfish sushi was a little stale. I had the seafood feast, lobster, shrimp, scallops, fried rice, veg, soup and salad. It was very tasty, even though it had to much sauce. My husband had rodon noodles with chicken, he loved it. It was a little pricey and no coupons was available. Wednesday and Thursday is 15% off, but check for specific information.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The place isn’t bad. But it’s not the best. Nor is it average. I wouldn’t come here again. The miso soup tasted awful. The crab cakes are delicious and the menu looks like it’s 1 but it’s actually a few. The Las Vegas roll was ok. I’ve had better. And their California roll was just too small and it didn’t taste fresh. I wouldn’t really recommend this place to eat. It’s not the freshest place to eat. Service was good though. Our waitress was attentive and we didn’t wait long for our food. But this place has nothing special. It was ... meeeh.

2  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi restaurant around. My husband and I have been there many times. The restaurant is beautiful and clean. Service is always quick and friendly. The sushi rolls are what we enjoy. They are fresh and the pieces are big. The amazing roll is the best, we order one every time. It's a party in your mouth! Every roll we've tried has been good, and we've tried a lot. I also love the chili roll.. It has a touch of heat with the jalapeño in it. Their rainbow roll is always a winner as well. They also have a great house salad for starters. We tried the hibachi once and it was also delicious. Do yourself a favor and check them out! Yum!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

There are so many places to go for this type of food here. Make this one your last resort ! The food is okay at best.

1  Thank MrsRRP

Been to Friday Tuna? Share your experiences!