“I think of Mosa as comfort food”
Review of Mosa Asian Bistro

Mosa Asian Bistro
Ranked #160 of 1,567 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

That is how much I love it! It is absolutely consistent, dependable. So, there are comfort foods on their menu that I can count on: hot and sour soup (a+), Jin Zhao bowl (soup with a form of dumpling/wonton) - A+, the Su Chai Chicken (mild white sauce with veggies) A, hunan shrimp - A+, egg rolls that are always good, and more and more.

The food is cooked to order (degree of spice) under Chef Eddy’s watchful eye. And he is always trying to add a new dish to the menu. Salmon and calamari are examples.

Eddy does not offer any pork dishes. Chicken, beef, shrimp are proteins to go on the dishes. And that is fine!

1  Thank MemphisZ

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It’s has a great atmosphere and good service I had sweet and sour w/chicken he had broccoli w/garlic sauce both were great came fresh hot and we had Thai calamari with aioli sauce

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered the broccoli chicken with garlic sauce rice plate. Service fast, food hot, tender chicken, mushrooms and broccoli cooked perfect (not mushy). It’s a little noisy during the lunch rush hour.

I gave 4 stars rather than 5 as the meal was drowning in the sauce. I will order the sauce on the side next time ( yes I will return!).

Reviewed 24 January 2018

One of the few places that you can get a great variety of Asia food. Quality is excellent and it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This place is now on my top ten list of worse restaurants. I find their high rating very suspect. The pad thai was a soup pile of mushy over cooked noodles with FOUL tasting chicken. My sons Mongolian Beef was a plate of sauce, with masses of old onions and a few pieces of beef scattered on top. The basil spring rolls were a disgrace to serve...two pathetic wraps one with double paper and barely filled. Oh wait it was filled ....with a long human hair. Top it off with two scoops of old white rice with chunks of hard rice that were either sitting or being reheated again and again. I spent almost $30 for us to get sick from the food and we left most of it on the table. We couldn’t get out of there fast enough. It truly makes me feel physically ill to think of eating the food there.

1  Thank N3719CElouisep