“Great coffee!”
Review of Qahwa Coffee Bar

Qahwa Coffee Bar
Ranked #5 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Memphis
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Happened to find this gem right by our hotel! Great Turkish coffee and pour overs! Reminded me of how much I miss strong Arabic coffee!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place was super quaint and had an extremely friendly staff! The mocha frappe was delicious! My fiance got a cheese danish and said it was the best danish he's ever had. The prices at this place are super reasonable. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This tucked away little jewel is a great find! Sometimes, it is a daily trip to Qahwa for a coffee treat. The prices might be competitive with Starbucks, but the caffeine is worth it. They also serve the best chicken salad sandwiches on a croissant. Toss in a banana instead of chips and you feel like you a walking out with a healthy lunch even though you paid $10. You aren't going to beat that downtown!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This was a great coffee bar. Friendly service and had a nitro bar which I tried a few local favorites. Coffee prices were competitive and complimented the taste! Was close to our hotel with free wifi. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I had a breakfast and I can say that the staff is very friendly, the coffee and the croissant were good. I will come back next time I come to Memphis.

Been to Qahwa Coffee Bar? Share your experiences!