All reviewsroom was cleanpet friendly hotelmemphis areabreakfast areawafflesgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againup to dateroad tripfront desk clerkcomplimentary breakfastbeale streetpetslqinterstatecleanlinessdowntown
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Good place for an overnight but noisy. Situated among other hotels off and exit. Traffic was bothersome. Had a second floor room facing street in front of hotel. Breakfast was standard fare and good enough to fuel you up and get you going.

Room Tip: Get a back room where it is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear: michaelhmccray

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance to make sure you had a better night of sleep we haven't had this happened to us before. We will look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Very impressed with the service by Chris the desk associate. Courteous & gave me info I needed. Most of all, I got to bring my title in house pet Smoky. I had a 2 room Suite. The room was fabulous & immaculate for a room that houses pets. You wouldn't know animals were allowed. No scents or signs. We had a pleasant night & a great complimentary breakfast. I ask for a business card to come again when I return to Memphis. My sister & her husband gave me the reference to stay here. I trusted there decision & change my usual location Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington Dr, Germantown, TN

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbie T
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear: Bobbie T

Thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad that you had enjoyed staying at our hotel. Thank you for acknowledging Chris for his great service to you, Our staff are always Here For You. We are glad that you had liked our room and that your pet got to stay. We will look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Here For you,

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Would like to give special thanks to Mrs. Latonya Varnado for the wonder service... great hotel... great service clean rooms working Wi-Fi and all the things needed in having guess in a hotel.

I would recommend it to all my family and friends.... five stars

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Albert M

Dear: Albert M

Thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites, We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for acknowledging Latonya on her great service to you. Our staff are always Here For You. We will look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I found this hotel hard to get to mainly because of the traffic. The check in went well however I was not offered my snack. The hotel is older and I found it to be laid out funny. The room was
right but old and had a funny smell whenever we opened the door. The air was on low so the room was hot it took several hours for it to get comfortable. There is a small place out back to walk the dog and we did not hear any noise from the traffic. All in all I would not stay here again but I have been in worse LaQuinta hotels. I did not feel safe in this area or in the hotel itself. Go on down the road 6 miles to Wolfchase LaQuinta

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Dear travelers201168
Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at our hotel, I am sorry to see that you had a unsatisfactory stay with us. We are glad that the check in went well for you. We apologize for our staff not offering your snacks, but we offer that to our Elite guest. I am sorry that you had found a bad smell in your room. I hope we were given the chance to remedy the situation. This is definitely not the experience I would want or any guest to go through here. We hope that you will have give us another chance to show that we will make your next stay even better.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The room price was a great value, and the military discount was pleasantly unexpected. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the Memphis, TN area. The focus on military families was especially appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear: Gregory W

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites, We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We always Thank our military families for their service It means a lot to our La Quinta Chain. We will look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your service.