All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastgreat hotelcorner suiteparking lotlate checkfamily reunioni highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedswould stay here againhome away from homeenjoyed my stayinnswalmarthooterspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel. Check in and out was a breeze and the staff are all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is located in a great area that is surrounded by shopping and eating places. Highly recommend this facility to all travelers.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel from Tuesday, May 1 - Saturday, May 5. Upon checking in, I had requested a "quiet" room, away from the elevators, vending machines, ice machines, etc. When I went up to my room, wouldn't you know, the room I was given was in between the elevators and vending/ice machines. I immediately went back to the front desk, explained the situation to them, and was assigned another room.

Later that evening, I experienced plumbing problems in the bathroom. I called the front desk and was somewhat surprised to hear that they did not have anyone from facilities/maintenance onsite after 8pm that night. As such, it was time to make another room change at 9:30pm! The front desk staff was very nice in making the switch and gave me a goodie bag with bottled water, snacks, and vouchers for a free drink/apps in bar and discount coupons for a meal for the inconvenience.

My room was clean and very well appointed. Each staff member I encountered was very friendly and helpful. I had breakfast at the hotel each morning. The selection of food was decent, both hot and cold options. Anna, the woman running the Breakfast show was nothing short of amazing! Super friendly and helpful. She greeted you each morning, learned a little bit about you, and would always stop by each day for a quick chat.

Now I know why all of my colleagues stay at this hotel when they travel to Memphis for business!

Thanks for a wonderful first stay!

Room Tip: The front side of the hotel faces the highway (Rt. 40), so I asked for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I acutally liked this hotel, comfy bed, clean rooms and very attentative and helpful service from the staff. Location is also good, quiet and nice area so you will get s good night’s sleep. Close to the Wolfchase galleria/mall with plenty of shopping. Good bars within walking distance. Breakfast was rather spartan, but that seems to be the case in all US hotels. I could for sure stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hi NorthernSwede,

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about how your stay was at our hotel. I am happy to know that you had an overall pleasant stay. It is refreshing to read that we positively affected your hotel experience and thanks for highlighting our room accommodation, helpful staff and perfect location. Impeccable services and accommodations is what we aspire to provide and I am happy to hear that your experience with us recently exceeded your expectations.

I am sorry about the breakfast items that was served. I understand your dismay and I want to assure you I have forwarded your remarks to the involved department so they can take the necessary steps to refine our menu selections.

Thank you again for your feedback. Your visit is valued and we hope to offer you a perfect hotel experience in the future.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice rooms, comfortable beds with great pillows, clean, quiet. For some reason I thought I read that breakfast was free. Didn't find out that it wasn't until we had already eaten. There was a nice variety of choices but food was cold because the lids were not kept closed on the buffet pans. When we explained to the server that we didn't know there was going to be a charge before we ate, she graciously did not charge us. I would recommend they tell people at check in about breakfast price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Most comfortable beds and nicest staff at this Holiday Inn. Many nice places to eat near hotel and very safe, well lit location. Breakfast was not free, but there were many options and the wait staff was very attentive and kind. Only thing that would make this hotel better would be a free breakfast!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Guillen H
Jonathan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and the great feedback on your experience. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks,