All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastgreat hotelcorner suiteparking lotlate checkfamily reunioni highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedswould stay here againhome away from homeenjoyed my stayinnswalmarthooterspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I acutally liked this hotel, comfy bed, clean rooms and very attentative and helpful service from the staff. Location is also good, quiet and nice area so you will get s good night’s sleep. Close to the Wolfchase galleria/mall with plenty of shopping. Good bars within walking distance. Breakfast was rather spartan, but that seems to be the case in all US hotels. I could for sure stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hi NorthernSwede,

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about how your stay was at our hotel. I am happy to know that you had an overall pleasant stay. It is refreshing to read that we positively affected your hotel experience and thanks for highlighting our room accommodation, helpful staff and perfect location. Impeccable services and accommodations is what we aspire to provide and I am happy to hear that your experience with us recently exceeded your expectations.

I am sorry about the breakfast items that was served. I understand your dismay and I want to assure you I have forwarded your remarks to the involved department so they can take the necessary steps to refine our menu selections.

Thank you again for your feedback. Your visit is valued and we hope to offer you a perfect hotel experience in the future.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice rooms, comfortable beds with great pillows, clean, quiet. For some reason I thought I read that breakfast was free. Didn't find out that it wasn't until we had already eaten. There was a nice variety of choices but food was cold because the lids were not kept closed on the buffet pans. When we explained to the server that we didn't know there was going to be a charge before we ate, she graciously did not charge us. I would recommend they tell people at check in about breakfast price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Most comfortable beds and nicest staff at this Holiday Inn. Many nice places to eat near hotel and very safe, well lit location. Breakfast was not free, but there were many options and the wait staff was very attentive and kind. Only thing that would make this hotel better would be a free breakfast!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Guillen H
Jonathan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and the great feedback on your experience. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Thanks,

Jonathan Williams

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived late (around 1am) and were greeted quickly as a spire elite member. I booked with points and because I am a Spire member was upgraded to a corner suite on the top floor. Tjere was plenty of (free) parking available for a bigger vehicle. I would have given 5 stars if had been given a welcome amenity such as the welcome points, snack, or breakfast voucher as is common in other stays for elite members. The suite is much larger than the standard rooms and is laid out nicely, plus ours didn't share a wall, so nice and quiet night sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks,

Jonathan Williams

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Arrived early to take advantage of one amenity specifically, the pool and hot tub. Arrived to find it was ice cold! Not a word of it during booking, not a word of it from the front desk when I asked about it specifically on check in, not a word of it from the waitress at the restaurant when we said "we'd better get to the pool, kids!"

Dressed the kids and headed down to the pool with the family only to find out it has been in this state for some time!!! Yet no one knew or thought to mention it!!!??? I don't believe that for a second. Someone was keeping this on the hush by one method or anohter until the transaction is made!

I'm sure the manager and every hotel employee from top to bottom will have an excuse for this one, but I'm not buying it. Excuses don't pay for my being cheated on this one. I suppose in someone's thinking integrity didn't pay as much as underhandedness tonight, but in the long run this will cost the hotel in reputation and in dollars. We reap what we sow.

Conveniently, we can look out the window to see a number of hotels a stone's throw away that we wished we would have booked that have nice heated pools and hot tubs--and would probably know or let you know when you asked if they were functional!

You got us this time Holiday Inn, but never again!!!

I'll ask my kids if they want to go the hotel for which we overpaid and at which they were disappointed that time at 2751 New Brunswick Rd, Memphis, TN 38133-2146 or to somewhere else. I'll defer to their recommendation next time and I'm sure this won't be their choice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank HapaxLegomenon1
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello HapaxLegomenon1,

We are honored that you preferred our hotel for your recent family trip. I'm sorry to learn that you weren't able to use the pool, as well as the hot tub. I know that these could have been the highlight of your stay and I understand how this has impacted your experience, especially the kids. Please know that your feedback is not taken lightly as it allows our hotel to improve on the areas you mentioned.

On a good note, it is encouraging to see that you found the rooms excellent. We aim to make each of your stays memorable. I hope you'll reconsider staying with us again and we'll make sure to make it up to you.

Best Regards,