“OHH MY- what a great experience!! Rick the owner is the best.”

Rick's Cafe Americain
Ranked #360 of 1,550 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Casual, everyone was gracious, Rick the owner came out and checked on us. We had an appetizer platter, a chicken and veggie wrap and Baklava!! The zucchini fries were terrific. This is locally owned and very much a friendly and fresh food casual dining. AND you can bring your own wine!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Went to this restaurant for dinner. The owner, Rick, was on hand and served me personally. I had the Gyros platter with Baklava for dessert. Everything was very tasty and cooked well. Enjoyed the music selections playing in the background as well. I will be back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had passed by many times and decided to stop in. This is a basic storefront small restaurant. Nice wide Greek menu, so no trouble choosing. I had a Gyro, which was good. Pretty basic. My wife had the Feta Cheese Plate and I had a Greek Salad to start. For the main course, my wife had the Spanakopita appetizer. I will return here when I am looking for a lighter basic Greek meal. Nothing special, but good to have as a choice. One small thing .. our server (owner perhaps) had so much aftershave on we needed to let the air clear before eating every time he stopped by the table.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch one Saturday afternoon for lunch and were not disappointed. I had the lamb shawarma and my wife had the falafel. Both were tasty and new to us. The sides that came with them were also very good. The only issue was they only had unsweetened tea. Being from the south sweet tea is the only acceptable option.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This was the first time I'd eaten at Rick's Cafe and was pleasantly surprised by the selection of soups, salad, wraps and appetizers. I had their lean steak sandwich which came with grilled vegetables and a spicy sauce. My companions had their pita pizza and a chicken dish. We also had the humus appetizer. Staff were courteous and helpful.

Been to Rick's Cafe Americain? Share your experiences!